NBA 2016-17 Season Thread - Knicks in 6

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Gotta be money every game to beat GSW four times. Love makes max money, he has no excuse.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
3-5 in the Finals while averaging a triple double. LeBron is such garbage!

Shouldn't have wasted all those earlier losses to inferior teams. I say if Lebron plays the way he is now when he was on the Heat they wouldn't have lost any of those Finals.

17.8 PPG, 7.2 RPG, 6.8 APG against the mother fucking Mavs? Seriously?

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Szlia

As a Lebron hater I must say I find it pretty funny that this match ended with him bricking a three, getting three'd by Durant and then getting stripped by Iguodala! I think there is also a missed lay-up in there somewhere? But still, good job keeping it close.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
All this hate for the Warriors. They are the best offense in the NBA and one of the best defenses. They also share the ball around and are not glory hogging out there. They are a team that plays like a team in a league full of ego centric super stars.

Meanwhile the Cavs tried to cheat and build a super team through buying stars in free agency while the Warriors drafted all their good players but one.

• 4Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 4 users

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Seriously though, not sure I've ever watched a finals game with a higher level of play than we saw in that one. I was fully prepared to concede that game and say Kyrie and Lebron were just too much tonight. It was very physical for a game with that much scoring. A lot of good D was played, there were just so many great players making tough shots.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Suck it Gaige you whiny faggot. Soon Lebron will go back to obscurity and all this better than Michael Jordon shit will go away.

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Soon Lebron will go back to obscurity and all this better than Michael Jordon shit will go away.

If the Cavs comeback and win 4 straight from being down 3-0 to the most stacked team in the history of the NBA, LeBron will be considered better than MJ. Anything less than that....well...blah blah blah what does it matter?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If the Cavs comeback and win 4 straight from being down 3-0 to the most stacked team in the history of the NBA, LeBron will be considered better than MJ. Anything less than that....well...blah blah blah what does it matter?

Some of what we would talk about after that (if it came to pass) would depend on how the games were played. On some level, we might not even be talking about Lebron or the Cavs as much as how the hell could the Warriors choke away the full 3-0 lead. Especially a year after blowing a 3-1 lead.

But, all that aside, he still wouldn't be better than Jordan.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Statistically better in every individual stat that matters. About to pass him in Finals scoring.

Then Jordan lovers will only have 6-0 in the Finals to cling to, which is a team accomplishment.

Meanwhile the Cavs tried to cheat and build a super team through buying stars in free agency while the Warriors drafted all their good players but one.

LeBron drafted. Kyrie drafted. Tristan drafted. Love traded for (because he wouldn't sign long term anywhere else).

Hmm, weird.

• 1Cutler

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
LeBron drafted. Kyrie drafted. Tristan drafted. Love traded for (because he wouldn't sign long term anywhere else).

Hmm, weird.

Outside the fact that Lebron was acquired in free agency, you also had the team tanking multiple years which is how they were able to trade for Love.

Then again you don't even know what a starter is so how could you be expected to know such things

• 2Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't watch a lot of basketball but what's stopping other teams from creating super teams? Can't guys take salary reductions and create teams under the cap? I mean you might have 6 viable teams but isn't that better then 1?

You're seriously asking why doesn't everyone just make millions less per year so their team can be really good? You realize these are human beings right? As much as fans bitch and moan about players being selfish, almost none of them would make that sacrifice if they were in that position.

Not everyone's a beta cuck like Lebron and willing to take less so Wade can carry them to a title.

• 2Like

Szlia

If you are a star player and can count past 3+1, I think you can realize it's a good investment in your brand to get a lower salary in a winning team.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
For the top 1 or 2 players, maybe. For the Chris Bosh and Kevin Love's of the world, they were better off being the alpha of a bad team instead of 3rd fiddle on a super team

• 1Solidarity

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
This is crazy. LeBron has a 39 point almost triple double and Kyrie has 38 points and they STILL lose. KD ruined basketball. Jujuju

• 1Solidarity