NBA 2016-17 Season Thread - Knicks in 6

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Well gg, congrats to the GSW Fans. I doubt I will watch a single NBA game nect year. And Congrats to KD with the most hollow NBA MVP/Championship ever.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Well gg, congrats to the GSW Fans. I doubt I will watch a single NBA game next year. And Congrats to KD with the most hollow NBA MVP/Championship ever.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
3 down 1 to go. Sweep incoming.

I'll reiterate: you aren't beating a team with two MVPs under 30 on the same team.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think we can put an end to the LeBron is the GOAT.

E46bDki.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That 3 by KD to put them up was absolute clutch.

Amazing game by both Lebron and Irving, but the rest of the Cavs just weren't there.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
3 down 1 to go. Sweep incoming.

I'll reiterate: you aren't beating a team with two MVPs under 30 on the same team.
Kyrie was lit tonight. I don't see how they play any better than that. The problem is the rest of the team. The Cavs have a big 2, the problem is GS has 4 current all stars and Iggy coming off the bench.

• 1Like

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Love could've played better. But ya, 2 superstars isn't going to beat 4. Not when the rest of the team is by design spot up shooters and they go like 9-35 from 3.

Sweep means we don't have to watch more of this garbage though so I'm good with that.

I can't wait to see what LeBron does next year. Does he stay in Cleveland where he'll know in training camp barring a Durant injury he's looking at his 6th finals loss?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I9wdFh7.gif

Man, just watching Harrison Barnes throw the dagger in like that, so brut...wait, that's not Harrison Barnes anymore?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
They gave away the 4th. They were dominating with Kyrie and LBJ but JR was the only other scorer to show up. Really flawed ass team for the price they cost. I knew Tristan was a waste last offseason and they did too. Guy has been the Invisible Man. LBJ needs to dominate his FO just like he does other players. It doesn't work that way. Lue didn't play half his bench and the others put up 11 points. Why are they the highest paid group of players again?

Durant getting his first. LBJ already got his last.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I can see him and CP3 going to the Spurs to play with Pop.

If LeBron is cool with taking less since his lifetime Nike deal makes him a billionaire.

If he wants max money and Finals appearances I guess he stays.

They're paying that much because you have to. That's something the Dubs are gonna see soon.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Fuck this place is shit tonight. Can't even put a couple posts in.

Last edited:

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Love could've played better. But ya, 2 superstars isn't going to beat 4. Not when the rest of the team is by design spot up shooters and they go like 9-35 from 3.

Sweep means we don't have to watch more of this garbage though so I'm good with that.

I can't wait to see what LeBron does next year. Does he stay in Cleveland where he'll know in training camp barring a Durant injury he's looking at his 6th finals loss?

Your whiny cunt is the reason I'm loving this series. Love was shit tonight but fucking money last game. Green has been shit the entire series and Klay wasn't much better until tonight. LBJ, 3-5 put that fucker to bed.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'd expect them to ditch Love this offseason and maybe get Melo or something?

Spurs can't sign Lebron and CP3. Chris Paul isn't turning down 200+ million from the Clips. I've heard rumors Lebron might team up with Paul George on teh Lakers the year after this next one but by that point he's 34 or something? I hope that doesn't happen, rather see the Lakers build from within and wait out this GS bullshit.

• 1Solidarity

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Durant getting his first. LBJ already got his last.

LeBron is UFA after the season. No reason he can't go to the Dubs just like KD did.

He'd be going to the better team, and the only team to beat him in 2 of the last 3 seasons.

He wouldn't even have to start, could be 6th man.

I think it's more likely that the Cavs get Paul George and have their own 4 though.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Your whiny cunt is the reason I'm loving this series. Love was shit tonight but fucking money last game. Green has been shit the entire series and Klay wasn't much better until tonight. LBJ, 3-5 put that fucker to bed.

Worth the double post. a_skeleton_03 obviously having issues with this place again.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users