NBA 2016 Off-Season Thread

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I'd say there's about as equal of a chance of Saric being legit as him sucking goat ass. Similar thing for Luwauwu leaning more toward the goat ass side of the equation.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
I just think their PG ranking is terrible. Kyle Lowry the 14th best player in the league. Whatever, I'm happy with a title.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I just think their PG ranking is terrible. Kyle Lowry the 14th best player in the league. Whatever, I'm happy with a title.
Do you care about defense at all? Based on your last couple posts I'd say you don't put much weight into that side of the ball.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
There's 1 player in their top 24 from the championship team... Just 1.

They talk about his olympics performance:

Kyrie .47/.37/.90 splits
Lowry .41/.27/.76 splits

And somehow Kyrie didn't play well?

The OMG Lebron is so good he carries the whole team affect is so old.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Without LBJ the Cavs probably would have lost the Finals four. He is that good.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
There's 1 player in their top 24 from the championship team... Just 1.

They talk about his olympics performance:

Kyrie .47/.37/.90 splits
Lowry .41/.27/.76 splits

And somehow Kyrie didn't play well?

The OMG Lebron is so good he carries the whole team affect is so old.

How do they compare defensively (Kyrie and Lowry)?

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
When Lebron left for Miami the Cavs were a dumpster fire. He was carrying that team hard.

The Cavs today are a much better team. Griffin has been a very effective GM and made some big moves that worked. Today If Lebron left again the Cavs would still be a Playoffs team but I'm certain they wouldn't be making the Finals.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
KG retired today and I hope they give him a proper send off at the Target Center and I'm sure Glen will make sure that happens. I've been a Twolves fan since they came into the league and KG will always be one of the top PF's in the league. I loved when the Spurs vs Twolves games would happen back in the day. They were always great games and it was a great rivalry even though we didn't come out on top always, but it was great seeing Duncan and KG go at it.

Kudos to you Kevin Garnett. I'm glad you got your title even though it wasn't with the Twolves which is bittersweet.

PS: Fuck you Peeler for elbowing KG. He should have fucking kicked your ass.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
First game I ever saw in person was when the Charlotte Hornets were playing the Timberwolves in the Target Center during KG's rookie year. Still think he's underrated.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Hella good player. One of the dudes that got me into the NBA. That 2007 Celtics team will never be forgotten.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
KG's peak is as good as any other PF in the history of the game.

His longevity is pretty good too but doesn't compare to Duncan.

Wolves fucked up a great thing when they traded Cassell. Spre was flashy and ok, but Sam really clicked with KG and he was probably the MVP of the league the first half of that following year with the Clippers.