NBA 2016 Off-Season Thread

thefaceless

Golden Squire
ESPN is saying Durant was blown away by his meeting with the Clippers. I'd think it's more of a battle between GS/Spurs/OKC though, but who knows.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Dallas gonna get Wade & Horford, you heard it here first!

Seriously, I hope we A) Team tank for a year & restrict Dirk's play and get a Top 5-6 pick or B) team tank completely, but I know Dirk does not want to leave at all if he can help it. I'm ready to rebuilllllllld.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ESPN is saying Durant was blown away by his meeting with the Clippers. I'd think it's more of a battle between GS/Spurs/OKC though, but who knows.
That report is from Brousard. It is just as likely he consulted two jars of Ragu as it is him having a good source on this.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Clippers meeting with Durant was ?intense? and ?at one point Steve Ballmer was crying? but everyone grew closer and a big lesson was learned

WTF??

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Guy said it was a joke tweet.

On a different note, I almost feel sorry for Lakers fans. Deng and Mozgov for four years each, really?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Biyombo 4 years, 70 Millions!! lol

And people were saying Noel has no value.. jesus, I haven't even looked at the stats but I bet Noel kills him across the board and is still treading upwards!

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Biyombo 4 years, 70 Millions!! lol

And people were saying Noel has no value.. jesus, I haven't even looked at the stats but I bet Noel kills him across the board and is still treading upwards!
Biyombo didn't make that money in the regular season. He made it during the Raptors playoff run. I thought we would be able to re-sign him until he went off against Miami.
Not saying Noel doesn't have value or won't be a better player, but there was no doubt someone was going to overpay Biyombo this off-season.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Christ...Celts even pulled Brady in to help try and recruit Durant. Worth a shot I guess.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Hopefully GS matches the Barnes contract Dallas threw up on the board... If so surely Dallas will at least be in the lottery, or knowing my luck find some fucking way to get a 7th-8th again. Fuck me.

Btw, if you ever notice Broussard & Shelborne and the glamor NBA reporters for ESPN always spread fucking LA bias like a mother fucker. It always makes me skeptical of anything ESPN ever reports regarding LAC & LAL.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ramona Shelburne said something like KD "owes" the Lakers a visit. Her reasoning was that they're the Lakers.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
After reading some articles on The Player's Tribune, I am worried about OKC's chances to keep KD. That site seems like exactly the place to announce you are leaving and explain why you made the decision to leave.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would love for him to win one with the Thunder but also want him to dominate the NBA with GS. Boston is also intriguing. Really, since he isn't going to the Clips, I'll be okay.