NBA 2019-2020 Season: Kawhi Saved Us

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kyrie is like the 7 year old kid that is constantly jabbering non-sense. This video has a lot of relevance:

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande

Propaganda for thee, but not for me.

David feels his family name is more important than corporate approved free speech. Good news is the one white American left in the NBA, Korver, is going to further atone for his white privilege by having black lives matter on his jersey instead of his family name.

LeBron had some ideas for messaging but they apparently didn't ask him to be a part of the process. Missed opportunity, and the NBA should know better by now than to not consult The King. Though, it's possible his ideas were just pro China messages.

How much more important is China to Lebron's "mission" than black lives?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I found it really odd LBJ kept referring to it as his "mission" when he spoke on the matter.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Ya'll be careful out there. Tore my Achilles a couple weeks ago after a pump fake and one dribble. I'm 35 but I was moving SLOW!

New found respect for whatever Durant was doing before he was said to tear his Achilles. It's a shitty thing. Doesn't really hurt. Felt like the back of my shoe getting stepped on and getting hit with a baseball at the same time. 17 years ago I was second in the state in high jump and could still almost dunk a 10 ft. basketball goal at 35. I don't see myself ever wanting to do anything like playing basketball again and that totally sucks. I could've done the same thing chasing after one of my kids just playing around.

• 1Solidarity

Rude

Potato del Grande
I found it really odd LBJ kept referring to it as his "mission" when he spoke on the matter.
LeBron's a dumb fucking hack who is always looking to get the most bang for his buck. He'll let China spit on blacks as long as the CCP peddles him that paper. May even pay dividends when the slave children making his shoes see big brother giving him a pat on the back.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
If LeBron wanted to have a say, Nike and/or Klutch Sports could easily have made it happen. By claiming he wasn't consulted, he dodges any criticism over what ended up on the list. He's a great player, but I'm tired of his #morethananathlete BS

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Lebron's new name on his jersey:

黑人的命也是命
ca-times.brightspotcdn.com.png

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Part of Howard’s logic for not wearing a mask is that he and others inside the bubble aren’t around anyone who is coming in and out of Disney World, and that he thinks he can’t contract it inside. That, however, isn’t the case. While players, coaches and other team staff are stuck inside, Disney World employees are allowed to come and go.

He dumb, but has half a point. All the half measures being taken are just a strange sort of health related virtue signalling. If they're supposedly isolating for safety of players, then why are employees coming in and out. If masks work, then people should wear masks and isolating wouldn't be necessary. If this is so deadly then they shouldn't be trying to play basketball at all.

China flu and the NBA and other sports coming up with these "solutions" keep being a cluster fuck on every level because it's all health related virtue signalling. Mask police out in force, but most I've known who are mask Nazis are posting picks on social media with unmasked and undistanced family functions. Politicians seizing power and issuing orders they don't follow. It's a lot of virtue signalling of a health issues, which makes it particularly absurd.

Sports leagues and governors should have just done the same as was done every pandemic in recent memory and just encouraged and educated people on risk management for themselves and their leagues. But instead people wanted to play politics and social engineering and the cracks in the facade of bull shit are being revealed.

Dwight Howard isn't smart, but even be seems to be noticing the hypocrisy and bull shit at work.

Just play ball already and people at high risk can stay away and take responsibility for their lives like they've always done.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
He doesn't believe in vaccines. Dude is a fucking moron.

• 1Solidarity