NBA 2019-2020 Season: Kawhi Saved Us

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Last Dance was put up on Netflix this week. I didn't watch it while it aired on ESPN. It's really, really good. Living in the Chicago DMA, I can recall all the bullshit drama that happened towards the end. Typical Chicago sports.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
At least they don’t have any good players whose careers he’ll ruin by playing them too much?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Was on the fence about paying to watch NBA games this year. ESPN article is the last straw. Not gonna pay to watch the CCPNBA.

The NBA is in bed with our literal enemies. I’ll watch when they cut ties.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Was on the fence about paying to watch NBA games this year. ESPN article is the last straw. Not gonna pay to watch the CCPNBA.

The NBA is in bed with our literal enemies. I’ll watch when they cut ties.

What ESPN article? I stopped looking at ESPN forever ago because they've sucked for a long time.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
What ESPN article? I stopped looking at ESPN forever ago because they've sucked for a long time.

I almost feel like people in these sports threads would be more informed if they didn't screech like children anytime anything was posted or discussed that had broader social and political implications.

Not really a big deal to me, but I understand people who may have objections to the NBA being associated with actual systemic oppression and abuses.

• 1Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider

Sorry thought I had included a link but I must be nuts. Thanks for linking it for me, popsicledeath popsicledeath . It’s actually the first piece of journalism I can ever remember from ESPN.

When you couple this with the fact that they’re going to lecture us about oppression every time we watch a game, it’s too much for me. Fuck ‘em.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
BA056C16-89CD-4548-B895-E2BF1985A862.jpeg

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Tried watching a game during my lunch hour and wow is it shit. Got tired of seeing black lives matter every second. Done with it.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Disgusting. Trying to like the nba is like trying to like the new Star Wars. You try so hard to give it a chance after experiencing so much positivity as a kid and get constantly reminded it’s shit. Sad

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Imagine if James Harden had to score without 46 free throws attempts a game.

Fucking Mavs are the worst, "good" team I've ever seen at closing games.

Also, the NBA is insufferable. ESPN is a fucking disaster. Going well out of my way to not give them my viewership.

• 2Like

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
1596255406992.png

Would have preferred him to not bow his head, but otherwise good.

• 2Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Imagine if James Harden had to score without 46 free throws attempts a game.

Fucking Mavs are the worst, "good" team I've ever seen at closing games.

Also, the NBA is insufferable. ESPN is a fucking disaster. Going well out of my way to not give them my viewership.

Real sick of these close late games, this team is so talented but so nutless

• 1Solidarity

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watching game with no crowd is fucking surreal. CNN just released an actual article about how we should maybe be wearing goggles, not just mask as the virus could infect through our eyes.

Lmao. Like what the fuck. Whats next a fucking hazmat suit? Are we going to be like the boy in the bubble? This shit is getting out of hand now.

New normal; wear mask goggles hazmat suit, dont go next to anyone, not even your own kids, no crowds, no school, no work, no funerals, no NOTHING.

STAY HOME AND GO TO FUCKING BED.

• 1Picard

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
This shit is unwatchable.

It is a constant lecture about how terrible it is to be black while watching black millionaires play a game.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users