NBA 2019-2020 Season: Kawhi Saved Us

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Heh just saw this. Lebron James is a giant baby POS. Another player had to get out of their warmups on get on the court just because he wanted to throw a tantrum cause they lost.

Fuck that guy

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Lebron showing such great sportsmanship and leadership. He is what’s wrong with the NBA.

• 5Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Entitled asshole acts like an asshole

Lebron drove a Hummer in high school

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
And his games were on ESPN in HS. Seeing some 5’10” white kid try to guard him was comical.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He will dominate tomm and all will be forgiven.

• 1Pathetic

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Happy to see Miami give it all they got. Blind spots are a bitch; I always knew LeBron whined about fouls but you forget about it when you're winning with him. I'm ashamed to have rooted for him and defended that behavior.

Losing Dragic really showed. Nunn was 2-11 on 25 minutes; it's possible it would be 2-2 if he wasnt hurt.

Jozu

Def 2-2 with Dragic. Then they lose Bam.

Sucks for Heat, as a fully healthy squad with an inspired Butler COULD have maybe took this Lakers team to 7 or even won.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
LeBron doesn't lose against even this Heat team at full strength. They're the equivalent of the old Mavs team he lost against.

Miami is talented, well coached, and on a hot streak. But it's hard to ride that in a seven game series. They can absolutely be proud of their season and this great run. These Lakers, though, are too talented.

Mad props to Igoudala. To think this semi-retired guy, ready to live out his basketball career consulting for Silicon Valley orgs instead of hooping, was a shame to the basketball gods but they're too happy to have him back to punish him. Dude is the best LeBron stopper outside of LA.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
The Heat are not as good as those Mavs, not even close really. The Mavs had a top 20ish all time player, arguably top 10ish all time offensively, playing the best ball of his career. ENORMOUS advantage in the playoffs when you have a guy like that you can go to. These Heat have.. a top 20ish guy in the league today in Jimmy Butler? And only then as a two way play not as much because of his O. Not much of a go to guy at all. Lebron's Heat team from that season also better than either of these teams.

Iguodala didn't want to retire. He didn't want to play for the Grizzlies. I think he just wanted to take a long break and hopefully make it back to the Warriors somehow. But when Miami offered him that money how could he turn it down when the Warriors could offer nothing close, and not until next season.

• 1Like

Jozu

Ummm, Butler is really good. He can absolutely be the focus of an offense, the guy is a supreme facilitator and is deadly at medium range with his high post game. I dont think you can blame Butler for the Heat being down 3-1. He is the reason they even won a game. Losing Dragic and Bam were devastating. The Heat are actually a great team. Butler can defend opposing teams best player, can lead the offense on the other end, they have some of the best perimeter shooters in the league so they spread the floor, and have a lethal pick and roll/attack the basket package with Adebayo leading the way.

It will most likely be a gentlemans sweep, but you cant hate on the Heat for dropping a series to a team with the best player in the world, and a top 5 player alongside him in the prime of his career. Davis is better than almost any big since Duncan or Shaq, he can hit the 3 and is a terror on defense. he also can basically play point guard, the guy can handle the ball like Kyrie Irving and shoot it better.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
You missed my whole point which is that the Heat are not as good as the 2011 Mavs, and the Lakers aren't even as good as the 2011 Heat. Yes Butler is good, my point is he is not a GREAT offensive player. And don't even try to claim he is. Davis is great, but Davis+2020 Lebron are not as potent as 2011 Lebron/Wade/Bosh.

Heat are not a GREAT team. They are a good team that got hot at the right time and had some breaks to make the finals.

Jozu

Breaks? They beat the best team and MVP, and eliminated Boston who was favored. How did they catch a break? First 5 seed ever to make it to Finals.

And yea, the 2011 Mavs won the title. This Heat team will not. Yeah they are better, great take.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
I was only saying that because Yamikazo was comparing them to those Mavs. You missed the whole point of my post, like I said.

Jozu

Well, Butler has proven he is better than a "top 20 player".

And I think you can say this is a great Heat team.

Last edited: