NBA 2019-2020 Season: Kawhi Saved Us

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
NBA is rigged the Lakers will win the finals after Kobe died
Jimmy Butler rolls his ankle after Michelo Ultra beer took him to the finals
Lebron is the face of the NBA vote
Ima just assume the Patriots will face the Buccaneers in the SuperBowl too right :emoji_upside_down:

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Or the Lakers were already a favorite when the season started and they're just the better team.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
NBA is rigged the Lakers will win the finals after Kobe died
Jimmy Butler rolls his ankle after Michelo Ultra beer took him to the finals
Lebron is the face of the NBA vote
Ima just assume the Patriots will face the Buccaneers in the SuperBowl too right :emoji_upside_down:

• 1Worf

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
One thing I hate now since Kobe died is all the media dick sucking that goes on with him. All of the sudden he was this beloved figure. I dont remember him getting all that love when he was alive. After he retired it seemed he was more celebrated but he was the bad guy for a while.

The Lakers and LeBron winning is good for the NBA. Good for the brand etc. This is exactly what they want. If Durant was healthy I wonder if he would of done anything. He was considered the best after winning back to back with Golden State, but since he got hurt no one cares now.

• 1Pathetic

joz123

Potato del Grande
One thing I hate now since Kobe died is all the media dick sucking that goes on with him. All of the sudden he was this beloved figure. I dont remember him getting all that love when he was alive. After he retired it seemed he was more celebrated but he was the bad guy for a while.

The Lakers and LeBron winning is good for the NBA. Good for the brand etc. This is exactly what they want. If Durant was healthy I wonder if he would of done anything. He was considered the best after winning back to back with Golden State, but since he got hurt no one cares now.
How's the weather in China?

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

You're really the one that got it the worst in the whole Kobe dying tragically with his daughter thing

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
More classic Jozu.

Adebeyo and Dragic out. This series is really going to be a snooze.

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
More classic Jozu.

Adebeyo and Dragic out. This series is really going to be a snooze.
I hope the ratings continue to tank. I don't see anybody beating this Lakers team in a 7 game series for the next couple of years. Lebron and Davis surrounded by players like Rondo, Howard, and Greene?

I guess Lakers fans and hardcore NBA fans will still watch, but there would need to be another super team assembled to stand a realistic chance.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I hope the ratings continue to tank. I don't see anybody beating this Lakers team in a 7 game series for the next couple of years. Lebron and Davis surrounded by players like Rondo, Howard, and Greene?

I guess Lakers fans and hardcore NBA fans will still watch, but there would need to be another super team assembled to stand a realistic chance.

How quickly people forget the Warriors are still legit AF.

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Yeah, I don't think there's a high chance of Lakers superiority for multiple years. I mean, throwing out Rondo and Howard as big names? End of the careers, Howard was almost washed out of the league... they're great backups/role players. It's just that Davis is so good and they're actually playing good team basketball.

I think this is a Lebron team that has overachieved somewhat. I still sometimes am mystified that they have done as well as they have.

The Warriors are legit. Nets could be interesting but I personally don't think they'll ever be good enough. A lot of teams that are close with some things to figure out. Even the Heat can add a big name.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't think anyone forgot them...we just dismissed them without KD to lead them to glory.

People see his Finals MVPs and think he was everything while Curry was almost as good. Plus Dubs have the second overall pick so they can get a player who [should] have an immediate impact. And while Wiggins has been a pretty massive disappointment in his career he's never been on a team like the Dubs that can find a player's strengths and play to them. Dubs haven't disappointed me in turning around player careers. See: JaVale McGee.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
Is the NBA still going on? I can’t seem to find anyone that cares to turn the games on.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Is the NBA still going on? I can’t seem to find anyone that cares to turn the games on.

It's getting record-low ratings as I understand it. Not sure if this is because of the politics or the lack of crowds or what. It's difficult to watch without a crowd but I'm keeping up with the scores. I think that interest in the Lakers is basically keeping the NBA afloat at the moment.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

I don't see that there's much point in watching the finals right now. It was going to be tough for the heat from the start but now there's just no chance with injuries and being down 0-2.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I don't see that there's much point in watching the finals right now. It was going to be tough for the heat from the start but now there's just no chance with injuries and being down 0-2.
They will also be competing with NFL today, so even less reason for people to watch.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wow, those numbers are almost unbelievable. Crazy dropoff. If a team wins the Finals, and no one is there to watch it, does it still count?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users