NBA 2019-2020 Season: Kawhi Saved Us

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Should be an interesting season at least, West is completely in the air now I feel.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I gotta say. I hate when some of my non Bay Area friends talk shit saying the Dubs won't even make playoffs. And they're not even joking. Seriously. Curry, Green, D-Lo, and a post-break Klay won't make playoffs. Thinking the T-Wolves will get an 8 seed over the Dubs.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I gotta say. I hate when some of my non Bay Area friends talk shit saying the Dubs won't even make playoffs. And they're not even joking. Seriously. Curry, Green, D-Lo, and a post-break Klay won't make playoffs. Thinking the T-Wolves will get an 8 seed over the Dubs.

I'd be surprised if they didn't make the playoffs. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's a 6-8th seed though.

It's nice to go into the year with so many potential contenders. That shit that KD pulled going to the Warriors nearly ruined the NBA for me... A few unfortunate injuries later it obviously didn't go to plan, but even then, going in to a year with a more "open" league than we've seen in awhile is really nice. Guess it also helps that my team, for the first time in 9 years, has a potential mega-star tandem in Doncic & KP to build around.

I am actually looking forward to an NBA season!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The only thing that sucks for him, is that he went to one of the most boring big cities on the planet. Their basketball team is good though!
Well there's Galveston beach just a few minutes away and..... um..... the yellow smog that migrates from Texas City to downtown Houston every afternoon. So he's got that to look forward to.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Galveston is terrible. I went when I was a kid and excited to be anywhere that wasn't the Ohio farm and I still thought it was a terrible place. At the age of 8 or whatever I was.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Galveston is terrible. I went when I was a kid and excited to be anywhere that wasn't the Ohio farm and I still thought it was a terrible place. At the age of 8 or whatever I was.
I've been to Galveston probably 5-6 times in my life and the only time I enjoyed being there was when a group of friends rented an airbnb on the actual island (to be away from Galveston) and just had a house party over the weekend and got absolutely trashed for 3 days. Which we could've done anywhere. Place is boring.

That being said, I am fairly sure Cayman Islands fucked going to beaches for me. It's always disappointing now.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
LeBron fucked up

Leretard

The NBA have handled this whole thing like retards. Steve Kerr has a shitty opinion on literally everything political, can’t be arsed to comment. Lebron calling MIT grad Morey uninformed and ignorant, blah blah blah. The hypocrisy is so blatant, so galling it’s almost enough to turn me off the league this season.... but.... mavs are exciting again for first time in 8 years.... wut do

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Lebron showing off that Cleveland high school education again. Can't wait for Kawhi to steal Lakers fans and Lakers chances.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Lebron showing off that Cleveland high school education again. Can't wait for Kawhi to steal Lakers fans and Lakers chances.
It seriously bums me out that he is a Laker

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user