NBA 2021-22 Season Thread - [Insert Whitty Title Here]

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This whole mental health awareness bullshit is so fucking weak. How many years did we all work and eat shit? If I would of asked for a day off for my "mental health" my boss would laughed at me like J. Jonah Jameson meme.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Ruh Roh!

If they get rid of him but leave Cuban in place, then the NBA is just hypocritical morons.... but we already we knew they were.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I wonder if Morey is having nam like flashbacks from having to deal with Royce White in Houston.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This whole mental health awareness bullshit is so fucking weak. How many years did we all work and eat shit? If I would of asked for a day off for my "mental health" my boss would laughed at me like J. Jonah Jameson meme.

In general we evolve as a society and become more compassionate. Some people have serious chemical imbalances that really impair them. If it wasn't a big deal people wouldn't be committing suicide.

That said, I think Ben Simmons is taking advantage of that shit and being a big ol' biggity bitch.

• 2Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, I think the only reason Simmons is going this route is to try and avoid losing paychecks since there's a mental health provision in the CBA, I believe.

Kaines

Potato Supreme

NBA admitting vaccines only work up to 6 months max. This whole thing is a fucking joke. Covidiots are a complete disgrace.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande

NBA admitting vaccines only work up to 6 months max. This whole thing is a fucking joke. Covidiots are a complete disgrace.

But the one player they cite in the article was having symptoms and not as okay as the other players that never really had symptoms. Very concerning stuff that definitely requires boosters!

I'll never be convinced 97% of the players got the clot shot. I'm guessing that stat is highly inflated and skewed by staff and coaches.

I mean imagine you're a team doctor looking at 99.999% survivability for player demographics if they manage to catch Covid... And you're gonna start injecting them with a "vaccine" uniquely at risk for causing blood clots and heart issues in young, health men?

And a bunch of black men (pretty skeptical group) with sports as their only marketable skill are going to go along with it?

I dunno... Then again the leftist rot in the NBA goes pretty deep, so who knows.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wiggins did his old boy Kat dirty, put him on a poster... 10-1!

This was amazing. Great to see Wiggins turn in a performance like that. Want to see more of that.

I'm seeing hints of 2015 in this team with the depth they have.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its so crazy how just one season and a few pieces can turn a team completely around in the NBA.

Fadaar

That guy
Can't say no political statements at official events because it'll piss off the woke BLM crowd. That being said, which crowd actually spends money on the NBA? The woke crowd? The blue hairs? No, but the Chinese sure do. At some point the NBA is going to have to choice between virtue signaling and money.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user