Edit:
What a bunch of whiny bitches.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Boston is going to win the series but there's no real excuse for them to lose even 1 game to a Miami team missing Jimmy Butler and Terry Rozier.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
OKC fans getting a little wild with the ‘apologies are owed’ nonsense. This is in response to the ‘fake 1-seed’ stuff going around…

Now they’re losing their minds over blowing out the Pelicans without Zion on their home court…. They shot 59/48/90 as a team for the game.

I think either one of the Mavs or Clippers are gonna absolutely run through that team unless they pull off 4 miracle shooting nights like they did yesterday.

Guess we’ll see, but I’m not a believer yet at all.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
OKC fans rival Liverpool FC and Texas A$M fans on the retard Richter scale. I have season tickets, and like them, but the fans no show when they suck. Chet and Jalen are great though and OKC can win when sga takes 20 minute Houdini breaks (which he does every other game). He’d be, quite easily, the worst mvp in nba history.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quaid

Trump's Staff
He’d be, quite easily, the worst mvp in nba history.

The SGA glazing is so excessive. The guy gets a tremendous percentage of points from free throws, which subsequently inflates his shooting efficiency numbers. The ‘best 2-way MVP candidate’ nonsense is also baffling, when the guy is like the 4th best defender on his own team. Giannis clears that metric easily. First team All-NBA sure, but on the same tier as Joker/Luka/Giannis no fucking way.

These guys remind me of the Kings from last season. Extremely healthy, not taken seriously or game-planned for pre-ASB, and end up with an inflated seed because of it. Hell, they only snagged the 1 seed because Dallas tanked their last game this season to rest their starters. If they didn’t they’d have ended up 3rd seed. I predict an epic collapse when they play a healthy contender.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user