NCAA Basketball 2012/13

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Greatest weekend in sports is upon us. Wish I wasn't so busy at work this next 2 weeks - Vegas this weekend is the best weekend in the fucking world. Scotch, sports book, strip clubs.... Sigh. Pokes have a tough one against Oregon - would hate to go out w/out Smart getting one tourney win in his college career....
Fuck March Madness, and fuck Travis Ford. KAAAAAAAHN

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
rofl Pitt is so fucking bad. Then again I shouldn't say much, pretty worried about tonight.

Charles_sl

shitlord
The Syracuse shit is just someone causing drama again at the start of the tournament. Obviously there is something shady going on, but as I said before shady things are happening at most of these big schools, there's no doubt about it. Fab Melo, I heard the guy talk, he could barely speak and understand English so I seriously doubt that he was doing much of his work, I'm sure his grades were garbage. The other issue that I read about was something to do with the rape allegations from 2007, where 4 students were accused of raping a girl, 3 of those students were basketball players. But as far as I remember the charges were found erroneous and nothing happened with it, but the NCAA is still looking into it for some reason.

Moving on:

Pitt does suck, they're my only loss of the day and I had them beating Gonzaga in a couple of days too lol. Way to fail Pitt.

Let's. Go. Orange. No reason to be worried, we're going to rip Montana apart.

darkko_sl

shitlord
Not playing in the Big Sky conference?
smile.png

smile.png

Charles_sl

shitlord
We played bad for a bit but that team was always there. We beat Louisville at Louisville, they're the top #1 seed, we then dominated them in the third game we played but ended up playing it because we played 4 games in 4 days. We beat Georgetown. Our losing streak was against Louisville and Georgetown twice, Marquette who is a #3 seed in the tournament. Syracuse played in the toughest conference this year as far as I'm concerned. The Big Ten was good, sure, but they weren't as good at the Big East.

Wait and see, we'll blow through cupcake California too, then we'll have a game against Indiana, iffff they make they make it past Temple...

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Aww this tournament is sweet, 50 point win for Syracuse, PITT and Gtwon knocked out in the first round. It's a shame Louisville won.

Charles_sl

shitlord
Lol yeah that was nice watching Georgetown lose. Too bad Georgetown, your season and the Big East is officially closed lol.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Uconn being banned from post season play counts as a loss as well, right?

If only Duke had lost today. Would had been pretty close to a perfect day.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Womens basketball always makes me think of one of my favorite Family Guy clips. (for some reason it edits "But is having this minor skill worth being so unattractive? That's for the fan to decide."

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol brackets are hilarious.

My bracket is in the upper 89% at like 440 pts or some shit which is better than Joey Brackets, Dick Vitale, Jay Bilas, Greenie and almost every single "expert". Clarissa Thompson or whatever her name is (the hot chic from sn with the bangin' ass) is the only one who has a better bracket (she is in the 90 percentile).

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Here we go again, 3 times down the court 3 fouls on Syracuse. 2 hacks on trische 2 no calls.