NCAA Basketball 2012/13

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I would be ashamed to be a Louisville fan right now. You have to pay refs in order to win games.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just wish I could watch one game where the refs don't decide the outcome. It ruins the sport, makes me never want to watch another basketball game for the rest of my life. It's just pathetic.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whelp this game is over, Congrats Louisville on the gift from the refs, you're a pathetic team and should be ashamed.

turning this game off and never watching college basketball again.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Refs making some shitty calls for sure, but refs aren't making Syracuse fumble half of the passes. Or brick their shots

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pathetic, butt fucks Keita no foul called, perfect execution of a trap without any pushing or grabbing? Yeah that's shooting two.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
runs in to MCW no called, purposely runs in to trish on offense, no foul called.

LOL IN SLOW MOTION SLLAMMS in to MCW.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
What a pathetic and shameful end to the Big East, a otherwise great game just obliterated by piss poor officiating. If a team is in the double bonus by the 13 minute mark, you're doing something wrong as an official. If a team makes 20 of it's last 25 points from the freethrow line, you're doing something wrong as an official. If you're calling a foul 60 feet away from the play and the guy standing directly next to the play watching it unfold and doesn't call a foul. You're doing something wrong as an official. Unfortunately the poor officiating ruined this game. Bullshit calls that were non-existent on Sutherland forced him to get 4 fouls very early in the second half and when he's out of the game the rest of the team just plays like morons. Brandon Trishe just completely fucking sucked tonight as well.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
C... A.... R.... D....S..... CARDS CARDS CARDS!

Refs were bad for the both sides, lots of no calls and bad calls in general. But in the end, the best team won!

Charles_sl

shitlord
The refs were terrible and cost Syracuse the game. Perhaps the best team won but the best team tonight did not fucking win. You faggot "cards" were riding us donkey style for the majority of the second half with no calls at all.

The fact is Louisville was being dominated before the refs starts allowing that outrageous "press" which wasn't bad aside from the fact that they were allowed to maul our players. I knew that shit was going to happen when that let Siva move his feet a million times on his way to the basket to end the first half. It was a bad omen of the poor referring that was to come.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
C... A.... R.... D....S..... CARDS CARDS CARDS!

Refs were bad for the both sides, lots of no calls and bad calls in general. But in the end, the best team won!
I'd like to hear the rationale about them being bad both ways. There were clear and obvious travels on Siva that even had the announcers and personalities in the studio commenting on them, that was a free 6 points, a bullshit flagrant foul on MCW is another free 2 points + posession, ghost calls on Southerland to get him out of the game. The game was controlled by officiating.

Astennu

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well if you don't like the officiating now....wait until next year. Duke guy falls down like he's been shot even though the ball handler is two feet away? Charge. Your guy gets elbowed by a UNC player and falls down, losing a tooth? Foul on your guy. Your coach says "Hi that is a bad call"? Technical on your coach. Coach Krzkllkalsdklski says "I will fuck your wife, kill her, film it, put in on the Internet for your children to see you waste of life faggot ass mother fucker"? Yes coach, next five fouls on the other team.

Welcome to the ACC!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trust me, that is one of the main reasons I despise Duke. They get every single fucking call ever. The schools filled with a bunch of racist privileged white kids that don't give a fuck about the sport and only go to the games because it's the popular thing to do, their team is pathetic and I'll be glad when Coach Kruschev retires and they turn in to the biggest piece of shit in the NCAA.

That and Greg Paulus is a stupid piece of shit, born and raised in Syracuse I played football against him in high school and had the privilege of sacking his little bitch ass (he played for our rival school). Goes to Duke for basketball (and then transfers back to Syracuse for football). Fuck that little bitch.

That and Greg Paulus is a stupid piece of shit, born and raised in Syracuse I played football against him in high school and had the privilege of sacking his little bitch ass (he played for our rival school). Goes to Duke for basketball (and then transfers back to Syracuse for football). Fuck that little bitch.
And now he's on the coaching staff at Ohio State. Every time they show him sitting down the bench from Thad I just think to myself "what a douche."

Eonan

Doer of Things
Going to be an interesting tourney this year. Picked up tickets for the second and third rounds here in Lexington so hoping to see Louisville walk through.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Oregon got absolutely fucked - the committee clearly doesn't have a "baseline" it follows in seeding these teams. Zags a 1 and Miami a 2? Strange stuff going on for sure, but it is what it is.

Hope OKState can take care of Oregon and make it to Sweet 16 against Louisville. Going to be a fun few weeks.

Charles_sl

shitlord
My Elite Eight and Final Four:Louisvillevs. Duke - Michigan vs.Florida- Wisconsin vs.Arizona-Syracusevs. Miami

For bigger upsets I have Pittsburgh beating Gonzaga in the Round of 32, and I have California beating UNLV due to their home court advantage (which won't help against Syracuse!). I also have Oregon beating Oklahoma State in a 5-12 upset, and two 7-10 upsets with Cincinnati over Creighton and Colorado over Illinois.