NCAA Basketball 2012/13

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
KU moving up to #4! I must say I never really expect KU to be great but Bill Self manages to put things together every year, which looking at Kentucky's team this year, shows you that it really isn't easy or just a matter of talent. You have to get your team to play as a team.
#4 in the standings, #1 in getting girls to take pictures of their cleavage while wearing KU shirts.

http://withleather.uproxx.com/2013/0...ur-book#page/1

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Talk about class. That's about exactly what I'd expect from Kansas, trashy girl with a tshirt that looks like it has a badly photoshopped logo of a gayhawk flipping off the camera.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Really surprised SU won that game. They haven't been playing like that since the Temple loss.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Ugly fucking game. Nice followup to an excellent road win
TrainWreck1.gif

If Cashmere Wright was 100%, that would have been a loss. But that said, getting tired of teams just chucking up 3 balls all fucking game. I guess it's a valid tactic, but man does it make for really boring games. Gets old quick. Can't wait for the ND game!
rolleyes.png

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Haith about to get smashed for this Miami thing. Wonder how this effects Missou going forward.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I thought Cincy was going to pull off the win today. Defense played top notch but, as usual, this game was all live and die by the three. Can't play that way against good teams and win.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Actually, I disagree that Cincy played great defense. SU FG% was acceptable, Cincy only had 2 steals and 1 block, and their edge on rebounding came mostly on the offensive end. They did slow the game way down and shoot tons of threes. Which is what ND used last year to beat SU(and made many more threes then Cincy) and what Wisconsin used to almost beat SU. I guess it works, but it's cliche and really boring.

Does anyone know if time of possession is standard stat? I don't think the 'tempo'(possessions per game) truly reflects when one team tries to really slow down the game by taking their time on offense.

Mountain Man_sl

shitlord
Haha. Yeah I gotta say KU's remaining schedule is basically a total joke. If we lose another game I will be surprised/saddened. Usually the Big 12 has a few decent teams but this year it's pretty pathetic. I'm not sure how I feel about KU being ranked highly at the end of the year if we don't lose again.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Don't worry Tarrant, I know it's tough being you, not being able to understand your own posts. I was able to infer what you said through the mention of rankings, which no one should care about, and the addition that I know you're a fair-weather fan.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
How am I a fair weather fan exactly when Michigan has been the only college team I've cheered for since 1986? If you feel like trolling, try harder.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Because you've never shown up in these threads before. Not when Michigan got its only win of note a week ago. Although, Minnesota is quickly working to change that. No posts when Michigan barely lost a road game against your hated(and overrated) rival. No posts when Michigan has been shit for most of the past decade. Just a post when they're going to get a useless ranking next week.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I posted in both NCAA college basketball and football threads on FoH about Michigan, you're either blind or stupid...perhaps both I'm not sure.

As far as our game against the Gophers, that game was never almost a loss, we lead by almost double digits almost the whole game.

Clearly rankings don't mean dick, it's the tourny that matters, but this is the best we've started out since the Fab 5 and I'm rightfully excited about it.

Also my original post was just as much about Duke losing as anything else because fuck Duke.

It's cool though, I get it, you have a sandy vagina and are trying to troll, it's cool. Please continue.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's going to be like winning the NFC West from 2004-2010. Man, the Big East is going to suck so hard.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I haven't seem Kansas play this shitty since the beginning of the year. The only part of their game that is even passable right now is their defense, and even it isn't up to their usual level