NCAA Basketball 2013-14

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Louisville should be a 2 seed. I don't think anyone wants to play them right now.

Arizona has beat themselves in all 4 of their losses and it all comes down to free throws. Gordon missed 10 alone. They hit those and not only do they win those lost games, they blow the other teams out.

slagar

Trakanon Raider
ESPN analysts are 7 for 7 picking MSU to win it all which means it's a pretty safe bet they are not going to win it all.

We get it, your jimmies were rustled that Louisville and MSU weren't seeded higher. There's still a dozen other capable teams in the tournament to pick from.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Nate Silver has Louisville as being the champion. He is after all a genius and modern-day statistical Nostradamus. He is also one of the best ranked for brackets according to BracketMatrix, Lunardi being ranked in the 30s.

Yes, my Jimmie were mega-rustled...

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I live in the area and occasionally root for NCState but even I was surprised they got in. They beat a Syracuse team that's already trending downward and then got beat pretty handily by duke in the acc tournament. The annoying thing on how the teams are selected is that there is no consistency. If you say NCState deserved to get in based in what they did lately, how does that not apply to Louisville where they are only getting a 4 or even New Mexico getting a lower seed.

darkko_sl

shitlord
Was bummed to see Ohio State get Syracuse in the second round (assuming we beat Dayton). Their zone and our middle school shooting ability could make for a long night. Any given night though I suppose...

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I was hoping that Cincy would at least make it to the final 16, but there's no way we're beating MSU. And that's if we get past the upset favorite Harvard. Only thing Cincy has going for them is three starting seniors - two of which are NBA-bound. Meh. Fucking sports, man.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My bracket is in - it reflects my vast knowledge of college basketball this year, which I earned by watching all of one Duke game a few weeks ago, and reading a few articles this morning before I slapped picks together.

As an aside, wtf is up with all of the promotions and handing over your cell phone number to make a bracket on Yahoo this year? I don't remember that ever being so intrusive, good grief.

Go NDSU!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My bracket is in - it reflects my vast knowledge of college basketball this year, which I earned by watching all of one Duke game a few weeks ago, and reading a few articles this morning before I slapped picks together.

As an aside, wtf is up with all of the promotions and handing over your cell phone number to make a bracket on Yahoo this year? I don't remember that ever being so intrusive, good grief.

Go NDSU!
yeah I don't know what to feel about this year

I wanna go Louisville but tempted to switch to KY

darkko_sl

shitlord
Filled out my bracket for Rerolled. I picked Ohio State to win so obviously I'm going to finish dead last as we pretty much suck. I don't care, I can't pick against my team haha.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Filled out my bracket for Rerolled. I picked Ohio State to win so obviously I'm going to finish dead last as we pretty much suck. I don't care, I can't pick against my team haha.
And to even things out, I have Ohio St going out in the first round vs Dayton
smile.png

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
this is why you lose all these pickems bro. The only college team that loses worse if you pick them to win is West Virginia.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
The office pools I'm in are a bad idea in years that ISU makes the tournament. I also put them a round further than they have any right being. So final four team for me. I also can't ever fill out more than one bracket.