NCAA Basketball 2013-14

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I really want to see kansas as the 2/3 seed in the bracket that gets Wichita St as the #1. Force those bastards to play each other. Of course with Embiid out indefinitely for kansas, they may not get far enough to ever match up with the Shockers

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I used to despise UL but now I root for them when UK is out of it or basically when they're not head to head. Always always always root against Duke though.

It's obvious now that Cal has to have an elite PG to make his offense go. He hasn't had that in a few years now and he can't coach up the surrounding talent to make up for it.

That being said, if the whole team played as hard as Randall does every night, they'd be dominant. They just have 0 effort.
My despise primarily comes from some of the UK fans I know. They loved bringing up all their championships that happened 60 years ago, but would always say "that's in the past" when people brought up the NIT. They would always bring up Petino's marriage issues and the likes (when it has nothing to do with basketball) but yet always overlook what has happened to past Calipari teams (no solid proof, but still shady how it happened to 2 teams) I also dislike Coach Cal terribly as he throws his players under the bus and doesn't hold himself accountable.

Randle is an incredible player, probably 2nd best Kentucky has ever had (Davis being a freak of nature). However, everyone else on Kentucky right now looks like typical High School players. Incredible potential, but lack the mindset and cohesiveness to play at a higher level. The Twins need a good solid 2 more years to be good, not great, players. They were completely and utterly overhyped. Realistically, put in a better coach for Kentucky and you have a team that could have easily won 3 Championships back-to-back with the talent they had. They need a whip-cracker, not a person to fuel their egos and be a fluffer.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I really want to see kansas as the 2/3 seed in the bracket that gets Wichita St as the #1. Force those bastards to play each other. Of course with Embiid out indefinitely for kansas, they may not get far enough to ever match up with the Shockers
Ya, if KU played well they had a chance at final four/championship. Unless Embid comes back I would be surprised if they advance past the round of 16, possibly even falling in the 32.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Louisville/Rutgers game... All I have to say is, wow! 92 - 31 for a postseason opener, I'll sure take it! Also set a record from Div 1 for points produced from a turnover with 43...

If they keep this momentum up, I see a repeat!

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Only thing I hate about the Big 12 tournament is it allows me to watch every good ISU team lose to Kansas for a third time. I feel better about our chances tonight with Embiid out but we're not the same team away from Hilton.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I don't think we get in. Decent record at 22-11, but our only top 25 win was vs UCLA at home, only 3 road wins all year, and we have a losing SEC conference record. Not going to cut it.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Ugh. Somebody on SU needs to fondle some ballboys for real this time so we can get a postseason ban ASAP. This team is beyond infuriating. Would rather watch devondorf jack 3s all day.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
As a KU fan, we can console each other. Maybe KU will learn to play defense before the tourney without Embid, but probably not.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Today we shall slay the mighty gators in a thrilling 42-41 clash of the titans, thereby improving our tournament seeding to a 9 seed. We will then proceed to lose to Georgia in the title game because it's the SEC tournament and that is the most random thing possible.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Today we shall slay the mighty gators in a thrilling 42-41 clash of the titans, thereby improving our tournament seeding to a 9 seed. We will then proceed to lose to Georgia in the title game because it's the SEC tournament and that is the most random thing possible.
If I were to ever acknowledge the existence of college basketball (and I do not), I would endorse this.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
This isn't the same ISU that played kansas. KU would have destroyed them if they played like this, instead of shooting like 65% for 3 point like they did

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If I were to ever acknowledge the existence of college basketball (and I do not), I would endorse this.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
That was probably the most pussy technical foul on coach K that I've ever seen. Really, lightly throwing a marker at his bench is a technical now?