NCAA Tournament Challenge

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've followed college basketball about as much as I've followed college table tennis this year

Tea_sl

shitlord
I watched probably 15 games this year, so I should be golden. As I was blindly clicking through my bracket I realized my final four was entirely comprised of Big 10 teams, so I had to randomly pick different teams.

edit: Oh man, I hope Albany goes on a roll because that is the best fucking mascot. The Albany Scooby-Doos.

Fadaar

That guy
I went full retard with my bracket just for fun. I'm always horrible at these things except for a couple years ago when I picked Memphis over Kansas, only time I've ever been even remotely right (Kansas won, but I at least had the final 2 right).

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
There's two things I know about this tournament. Picking with logic is fail and some team I fucking hate is going to win it all. Therefore I have Gonzaga making it farther than any other 1 seed, all Big Ten teams but Michigan getting knocked out before the Sweet 16, and Duke winning it all. I'll be back in a few weeks to collect my winnings.

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
entered. i think probably 14 of these teams could win. should be a lot of drama this year.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm in, riding that Miami gravy train to the title. Of course they'll probably get knocked out in the sweet 16 would pretty much ends my bracket.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Picked teams that I've watched at least one game of this year so I should be out by the first round.

darkko_sl

shitlord
Damn Pitt, had them beating 'Zaga in the second round. Only 3 hours into the tourny and bracket is screwed
smile.png

smile.png

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Why would you have Pitt doing anything? All the rumors are that Dixon is getting the fuck outta there.