NCAA Tournament Challenge

Charles_sl

shitlord
Holy lol, that guy is hilarious.

My big loss today was Wisconsin who I had going to the Elite 8 and losing to Arizona. So far I've lost two Sweet 16 teams, Pittsburgh yesterday and Wisconsin today so I'm still looking pretty good on my bracket unless Georgetown blows this 2-15 match up lol, which seems entirely possible right now.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh man, I am seriously in danger of falling out of the top 8 million....

I haven't really given a fuck about college ball, beyond half paying attention to Pitt, since like the Bobby Hurley days at Duke, but this is embarrassing.

edit: Damn, knew I shouldn't have slept on Florida Gulf Coast U!

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Please let FGCU win just because of this dunk.

BOOM-BOOM-BOOM.gif

Sterling

El Presidente
Well my bracket is officially fucked lol. Had Georgetown winning it all in this one and had Wisconsin in the Final 4.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yesterday I was like, I sure am glad I didn't do my office bracket. Now, I'm really wishing I had. Only 3 of my sweet sixteen teams out, and none of my elite 8.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
How crazy would it be if Western Kentucky beat Kansas? It won't happen because they'll get too tired in the 2nd half, but being up at the half is pretty damn awesome.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
LoL Grimm I just saw your percentile after reading your post. I thought "It can't be that bad."

Then I saw you were in the 2.2 percentile.

Rofl, ouch man.
tongue.png

tongue.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LoL Grimm I just saw your percentile after reading your post. I thought "It can't be that bad."

Then I saw you were in the 2.2 percentile.

Rofl, ouch man.
tongue.png
1.3% now, I fell out of the illustrious top 8 million...

I've still got a lot of points on the board though, won't finish quite this ludicrously bad in the end.

tongue.png

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Yikes, didn't see the BIG 12 sucking so much dick. Guess I can cheer for ISU now, as KU ain't winning dick this season. Self is an excellent defensive coach, but his teams tend to play street ball too often on offense. WKU is a 10-10 Sun Belt team for christs sakes.