NCAA Tournament Challenge

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Nova can really shoot, but I feel bad for NC. Way too over officiated.

Ps. Horrific defense by Carolina at the end.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Damn. I was really hoping to see Paige go out with a win. He's been one of those kids you like to see playing for your team his entire career at Carolina. This one is gonna sting for a while.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I can hear the Jordan crying memes being made now by the thousands.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hell ya Ariakas won and I'll take that 2nd place over you Joe suck it!

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Carolina losing cost me $400 in my office pool.

Goddamnit

Only got $100 for 3rd place instead of $500 for winning it

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
What an amazing game. I've only seen a few games that could compare and none were Nat champ games. Truly, the best two teams were there and it came to the last play. Fantastic. What a group 'Nova had this year. Same for UNC.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Wait, I saw the utter embarrassment that was my team get trucked by Nova and assumed that I lost the group as well as all pride in OU basketball.

What do I get for winning? Do you all owe me $100 each? Should I set up a Patreon? Do I need to ask Amod to change my description to 2016 NCAA Tourney Champ (Chump?)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wait, I saw the utter embarrassment that was my team get trucked by Nova and assumed that I lost the group as well as all pride in OU basketball.

What do I get for winning? Do you all owe me $100 each? Should I set up a Patreon? Do I need to ask Amod to change my description to 2016 NCAA Tourney Champ (Chump?)
You don't get shit otherwise I'd have $400-500 from you and a title right now. Bask in the glow of knowing you won it all with OU shitting the bed like I had UF doing the same to me a few years back. Although if you want to start that as a tradition I can ask Error or Tuco they usually make the sport titles.

Also gg ham for losing all of our fucking wins throughout the years no clue what he is smoking these days. I know I had 4 or 5 wins in college basketball back to 2006. Also I am pretty sure I share a title with Drakin or Taebin too.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
So it is a moral victory.

The worst kind of victory.

I am sad. Patreon fund it is. Look for the link soon.