NeverGrind: EQ inspired, browser-based single player RPG

Rabkorik

Silver Knight of the Realm
Dangit. I went to load this up at work and it is flagged as 'Games'. It sounded like the perfect work game!

Maelfyn_sl

shitlord
Sometimes you can find weird work-arounds to get to the page. Like they block youtube at work, but I always get around it by finding alternate links to it. Maybe try navigating through the forums? I don't entirely understand how those blocking programs work, but they're not bullet-proof in my experience.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sometimes you can find weird work-arounds to get to the page. Like they block youtube at work, but I always get around it by finding alternate links to it. Maybe try navigating through the forums? I don't entirely understand how those blocking programs work, but they're not bullet-proof in my experience.
Proxies, ssh tunnels, vpn's are all ways to get around workplace blocking at the client side.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Looks like you stop getting xp all together from the first area at level 14 - got to 597 chain on my High Elf Paladin - Thorns OP

Rank 1 on hardcore ladder for chain (would be in 5th place on normal)

rrr_img_93792.jpg

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dangit. I went to load this up at work and it is flagged as 'Games'. It sounded like the perfect work game!
Yea, the website has floated different categorizations the last few weeks. It went from "Uncategorized" to "Suspicious" to just today it's "Games". All of which are banned at my work. *sadface*

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Another bug: All my gold in the Edenburg bank mysteriously disappeared. Byebye 150k or so.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So deleting a character, and remaking under the same name maintains both chracacters on the leaderboards. So technically could make 1 of each class, under the same name, then choose just 1 to level up, but all of them would level up on the leaderboards.

Vitality

HUSTLE
They also retain each level you gain in game. Server info seems to save on a per character name basis.

Particularly broken in Hardcore mode where you can remake and still retain levels you had previously.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
that bug got resolved on the test server, vitality.... with the unintended side-effect of making it impossible to delete a character and recreate one with the same name.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'm on the test server.

I created an SK with the same name as my paladin that had died and it worked fine in hardcore. (Jumped the SK strait to level 10 as a result)

I think Characters should have unique ID's and not have data saves reliant on character name tbh. My name is super important to me to the point I'll delete characters to retain it.

Or if a character gets deleted it actually gets deleted off the server instead of retaining data on the leaderboard.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
was just resolved on..... friday or saturday night, i forget which. just tried, i can't recreate my Pharmakos. maybe Maelfyn just nerfed me. =p

Vitality

HUSTLE
Yeah looks fixed. I play hardcore so characters dying means they need to be deleted. The name gets locked!? Man that's lame.

Character unique ids are needed.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Arcturin's Crypt 2 quest: Laid to Rest.

Slay the Arch Duke of Unrest.

Was this originally a quest for Unrest as a dungeon or is the boss' name the Arch Duke of Unrest (Unrest as a non-location noun)?