NeverGrind: EQ inspired, browser-based single player RPG

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i'm kind of disappointed in myself that i didn't get more excited for 1.0. been playing beta since july 2013. my highest character right now is level 62 only. can't even use my legendary weapon yet.

edit -- my legendary, that i can't equip yet:

2s8r3fd.png

Vitality

HUSTLE
Playing bard on HC - ripped my paladin to being drunk - lost my kickstarter promo items with him ;-((

And yeah paladin is spam Rebuke and the Lightning dmg ae.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does hardcore change drastically as you progress? I'm level 30 on HC atm and just killed the first boss. Seems easy so far!
It's exactly the same as normal play through, the only difference is permadeath. As you get to higher levels (nightmare / hell) it gets significantly more difficult with more ambushes and champion mobs. Same as "normal" mode.

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Ayo, it has been a minute, but I have been working on a multiplayer sequel for this game and I plan to distribute it on Steam. This forum showed a ton of love for Nevergrind last time, so if anyone is interested in joining the closed alpha, just direct message me on Discord Maelfyn#3331 and/or join the Nevergrind Online discord server to provide feedback. I want to release this game bug-free and feature-complete in 2022 (or at least before Pantheon releases). At this time, fewer than 75 souls have played this game, so you'd be getting in quite early and long before it's publicly available for purchase.

QRD: Nevergrind Online is a multiplayer real-time dungeon crawler directly inspired by classic EverQuest. You'll definitely see influence from other major RPGs such as WoW, Darkest Dungeon, and even Phantasy Star IV.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Ayo, it has been a minute, but I have been working on a multiplayer sequel for this game and I plan to distribute it on Steam. This forum showed a ton of love for Nevergrind last time, so if anyone is interested in joining the closed alpha, just direct message me on Discord Maelfyn#3331 and/or join the Nevergrind Online discord server to provide feedback. I want to release this game bug-free and feature-complete in 2022 (or at least before Pantheon releases). At this time, fewer than 75 souls have played this game, so you'd be getting in quite early and long before it's publicly available for purchase.

QRD: Nevergrind Online is a multiplayer real-time dungeon crawler directly inspired by classic EverQuest. You'll definitely see influence from other major RPGs such as WoW, Darkest Dungeon, and even Phantasy Star IV.

Why is it called Nevergrind and not Evergrind?

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Thanks for posting this, had completely forgotten about this one, and really enjoyed it. Now that I have a work from home job and lots of spare time, this is perfect to get back into. Thanks!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

Maelfyn? Nevergrind?

oo198jh9etm21.gif

I'll hop into Discord later for an alpha invite unless you can just PM me a key here. I enjoyed this back in the day... thanks for making it and being a creator!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I'll give this a shot - drunk gaming weekend is here. Can I sing in your channel?