NeverGrind: EQ inspired, browser-based single player RPG

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ah, never mind. I just figured out it is like a passive ability. Hit "B" at any point to bring up the bank window, click destroy on an item and it auto sells it. Cool stuff.

My next question. I am playing a ranger, so obviously I want to go with finding a solid bow. Unfortunately that is only equipped in the Kickstarter Trinket slot. Sucks to basically lose the ability to equip my kickstarter item simply because I want to play the Ranger class.

Maelfyn_sl

shitlord
Everything is going as expected! The legendary items are made after the surveys are filled out. You should see a survey on Kickstarter asking details like what kind of class you want it made for.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Filled out my survey! Show me the legendary LOOTS!! =D

Got damn Vitality! That's nuts.

Maelfyn_sl

shitlord
Yeah, speaking of I'm still figuring out how Kickstarter works. Sending out the surveys now. I have no idea why it doesn't just let you send them in advance. Such a waste of time.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Legendary item for class: Erudite Paladin

Whoever Pons is. He's 61 already going super ham on hardcore. I should have taken today off lol.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am Jysen (Dark Elf Ranger), haven't found any noteworthy items yet. I am playing on Normal, just enjoying the ride. =D

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I see you showed an example of the Legendary kickstarter rewards.

I also see you put a level restriction on it. I think this is lame. Why be forced to grind through 76 levels before you can use the thing?

From your kickstarter page:
rrr_img_94950.jpg

Maelfyn_sl

shitlord
Well, it's insanely powerful. Giving this item to a level 1 would be such a huge advantage and heavily distort any semblance of a level playing field. I could possibly lower it a bit.

Vitality

HUSTLE
So I want my Legendary to be Baton of Faith

rrr_img_94954.jpg

Paladin/Monk Only - No magic stats damage ratio best in slot

Vitality

HUSTLE
Cane of Vitality

2hb

(as high of a damage/delay ratio as you can give me)
(no other stats)

Paladin only