NeverGrind: EQ inspired, browser-based single player RPG

Vitality

HUSTLE
In game art is a gold corinthian column

rrr_img_94956.jpg

Would also like it to not have a level restriction if possible.

Maelfyn_sl

shitlord
Did you just change your mind to want Cane of Vitality? How about I give you a high damage/delay ratio weapon called Cane of Vitality and "light" on stats for a legendary.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ah, I assumed the guy would make one per class, not complete custom unique for each and every backer!

Cool stuff.

Anxiously waiting for mine!! (Jysen in game) I will leave it to your creativity. Dark Elf Ranger.. hoping for something cool!

Maelfyn_sl

shitlord
If possible, fill out the surveys on Kickstarter so I have a more "official" paper trail and I don't have data scattered all over the internet.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Did you just change your mind to want Cane of Vitality? How about I give you a high damage/delay ratio weapon called Cane of Vitality and "light" on stats for a legendary.
Cane of Vitality for sure. You asked for a nevergrind version of it so that's that.

If light on stats then load it up with as much Magic find and Gold find as possible.

High ratio, Paladin only, no level restriction (or very low restriction) is the real hook for using it.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, I filled mine out already based on your question. You only asked what class we wanted an item for. I had no idea we could request full customization.

And I get a 404 to that survey link now. Hmm..

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The game used to resize itself to the browser window, now it seems to be a fixed size? did something change with that? I gotta play in a smaller window at work, lol... and now it's not fitting in the window.
frown.png

Vitality

HUSTLE
Yeah I need to beat the Macro-Botting Pons.

I'm on the hardcore leaderboard right now.

Should see me gold texting every 20 seconds or so for unique finds I'm on an 80 chain right now in the first area farming up thorns damage armor.

Got barbed legplates already baby!

Maelfyn_sl

shitlord
The game used to resize itself to the browser window, now it seems to be a fixed size? did something change with that? I gotta play in a smaller window at work, lol... and now it's not fitting in the window.
frown.png
The old window resizing thing was kind of a half-assed shit design. I'm going to work on a more robust solution that works on all window sizes, including mobiles.

Let me know if the browser zoom works okay in the meantime.

Maelfyn_sl

shitlord
Btw... I am going to clarify in those legendary surveys: You can customize as much as you'd like, but I'll retain veto power on anything crazy...

Vitality

HUSTLE
Can you reflag my account for the survey Mael, I was only able to answer the class question before it booted me out.

Maelfyn_sl

shitlord
The level requirement thing has come up a few times. Here's a compromise I'll offer:

I will lower the level requirement on the item, but it will "count" against the item's overall strength. Basically it will count as a passive property to have a lowered requirement. Kind of like the Reduced Weight property. If you want reduced level requirement, I will count this against the overall design of your item.

A reduced level requirement would bring it down to about level 50. I could bring it down to half at level 38, but this will count even more against the item's power.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The old window resizing thing was kind of a half-assed shit design. I'm going to work on a more robust solution that works on all window sizes, including mobiles.

Let me know if the browser zoom works okay in the meantime.
Ya, works great! Easy fix!

Now I can't decide what class to play.
frown.png

Maelfyn_sl

shitlord
It looks like it will only let me make one survey and I can't edit it... stupid. So I will just message people in the legendary tiers and let them know they can elaborate.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Thanks for moving fast on this Mael, mad street cred goes to you.

Playing at work is weird, just dropped my chain at 215 because co worker asked me a question, need to learn how to use the pause feature better.