NeverGrind: EQ inspired, browser-based single player RPG

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Playing a monk alt a bit with some random mace with more atk than delay, but he's only 12ish. It's slow as balls.

Bards can really tear shit up AE style apparently. Rogues are really powerful as well but I guess that's primarily single target? Which...I mean my Ranger does 9-10k DPS single targetanddoes the silly AE shit. Focusing on single target feels like a waste of time.

Though really with the ranger the AE part is kind of overrated. Rapid Shot is doing most of the real damage, Volley is just whittling stuff down a bit most of the time. It's annoying that Rangers spammable primary starting attack is similar to and stronger than SK's Gasping Frenzy attack with it's long cooldown.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
How do you unequip items? Can't drag them off.

edit: Nevermind. Clerics are hella boring, haha. ;P

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kneel before Grimmlokk!

8YKcaVC.gif

Altaruk_sl

shitlord
Haven't played in a few months.. just got back into this. Feels a lot better, not sure what was patched, or what..

Playing a Druid and it's verrrry fun. Just like I remember it!

Altaruk_sl

shitlord
Level 43 Druid (Athdil Soulforged) so far. Still lovin' it. Feel like quests are shrinking pretty quick.. starting to get the quests for Vox, Naggy, etc now

Altaruk_sl

shitlord
After I cleared Kedge Keep (KK) 3, KK 4 did not show up in my quest log. It did, however, show up on my world map and I was able to enter. I was only shown quest information when I first entered and whenever a quest mob was slain. I WAS able to kill Phinny and I DID get credit for both quests. This also occured for Nagafen's Lair.

Didn't affect anything, as I was able to receive proper credit and since I knew what was next. Just figured I'd mention it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
options menu. music has a volume setting separate from all the other sounds.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
When I switched comps my 50 something monk became unavailable to me (I think?) and I don't wanna start over =(

Maelfyn_sl

shitlord
When I switched comps my 50 something monk became unavailable to me (I think?) and I don't wanna start over =(
Character data is saved on your client. Accounts are coming very soon.... probably within 3 months. Once accounts are in you can take your character from your iPad to your desktop to your laptop without a problem. Only local settings will not save such as button positions, option settings, etc.

I'm just putting a cherry on top of the game and cleaning up some of my shit code until version 1.0.

By the way, once accounts are successfully implemented, I will be popping a cork IRL. This has been in development since August 2012 and it has been quite a journey to get it to this point. I knew practically nothing about web development when I started this game, so it makes it even sweeter for me.

Maelfyn_sl

shitlord
After I cleared Kedge Keep (KK) 3, KK 4 did not show up in my quest log. It did, however, show up on my world map and I was able to enter. I was only shown quest information when I first entered and whenever a quest mob was slain. I WAS able to kill Phinny and I DID get credit for both quests. This also occured for Nagafen's Lair.

Didn't affect anything, as I was able to receive proper credit and since I knew what was next. Just figured I'd mention it.
I see what you're talking about. Fixing tonight. Also, those quest names are clickable so you could see the quest progress that way too even though it did not default to show the correct zone.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
So if I started my char previous to the upgrade, will I be able to somehow get it to this computer? BTW Maelf you did great work and made an insanely fun and addicting game.