Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
But can you climb walls in this game? I hear you can do that in pantheon

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
But can you climb walls in this game? I hear you can do that in pantheon
There was a point in time when I wondered if Nevergrind Online would release before Pantheon. I don't wonder anymore.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This game is far more enjoyable in a group setting.

maelfyn maelfyn Do enemies have a taunt? As in, can they change my target from one monster to themselves? When grouped, I was trying to figure out why my target kept changing. I was thinking it had something to do with who my group mate was selecting, but he would be attacking something else? Only asking so I know its a feature and not a bug.

• 1Like

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
This game is far more enjoyable in a group setting.

maelfyn maelfyn Do enemies have a taunt? As in, can they change my target from one monster to themselves? When grouped, I was trying to figure out why my target kept changing. I was thinking it had something to do with who my group mate was selecting, but he would be attacking something else? Only asking so I know its a feature and not a bug.
Mobs have their own threat tables, but they cannot change a player's target. You must be hitting TAB or clicking them or something. I've never heard this before.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mobs have their own threat tables, but they cannot change a player's target. You must be hitting TAB or clicking them or something. I've never heard this before.
Only experienced the issue in a group. Ill try to get another and see if I experience it again.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
last night while soloing the Shiloh and Frizzle quests, all hallways between rooms were black, nothing on screen. audio worked, and any fights did result in a fight screen, but the remainder of the movement through hallways was black.

not sure if a bug, or just incomplete.

*edit - I just retried the first few rooms of both dungeons and got graphics in the hallways. not sure what was up last night

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
Are there pet classes? I could not find a Mage and have not played a Warlock yet, but Wizard mentions pets/summoning (and that they do not do it).

• 1Like

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
I would be excited to volunteer to help out and test if you have a key still. I have a buddy that I play EQ with that could help also if you would like.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
last night while soloing the Shiloh and Frizzle quests, all hallways between rooms were black, nothing on screen. audio worked, and any fights did result in a fight screen, but the remainder of the movement through hallways was black.

not sure if a bug, or just incomplete.

*edit - I just retried the first few rooms of both dungeons and got graphics in the hallways. not sure what was up last night
Sounds like a bug. You could see the door, right? But not the hallways? I've heard of this happening before...

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Are there pet classes? I could not find a Mage and have not played a Warlock yet, but Wizard mentions pets/summoning (and that they do not do it).
They summon meteors! There are no pet classes. I made that decision early on. Didn't quite fit with the assets and tools that I had. Plus it'd probably look insane in combat with my format.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Is there a way to move skills around on the skill bar? If not could you guys add that?

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Someone find Sam da' Man and get him in on this.

Maybe tell him that there's no way he could once again box a group and get Top Burst DPS

• 1Like

Avenger1138

Trakanon Raider
After a few hours with a friend today some minor observations :

Rearrangeable hot bar is needed (already mentioned).

Buff timers would be cool.

Buying stacks of items (maybe I’m missing this?).

Move mob name over the head of the creature (some humanoid mobs are tall enough it covers their face).

Difficultly could maybe use a slight bump in the regular missions. Heroic feel about right.

Have maybe a Diablo style book to identify all items for a fee instead of buying individual scrolls.

Overall we had a good time playing, ran very smooth and we had zero connection or grouping issues. No crashes, maybe EA should hire you to make their next Battlefield game.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Sounds like a bug. You could see the door, right? But not the hallways? I've heard of this happening before...
there were no graphics at all between rooms/intersections. traveling from one to another was 100% black, but audio worked and enemy encounters were visible. immediately following each enemy encounter and any time between rooms, everything was black

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Oh, I think it's a bug with instant-cast buffs.
This bug happens to me literally every time I play now and it hasn't been fixing itself lately. If it's instant cast buffs then maybe the fix is to simply add a 1 second cast time to them or something.

• 1Like