New Amazon/Daybreak MMO

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Maybe we can get Ponytail involved as an independent creative advisor.

Large Fries.jpg

Damn, guy lost the ponytail. and discovered 5 guys...

• 9Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 9 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
after they shelved and abandoned New World nobody is going to give a fuck what Amazon is doing

brand trust is important

You are correct in that they will likely abandon New World in the next few months (players have certainly continued doing so).

But we gamers keep coming back for more abuse, hell many will probably still pre-order whatever it is AGS feeds us next, just to experience that new MMO launch rush, and figure stuff out as we play.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Maybe they can honor Brad. A zombie or skeleton of some type who chatters it is going to rock while tossing stones.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Maybe they can honor Brad. A zombie or skeleton of some type who chatters it is going to rock while tossing stones.

and its going to be a piece of shit game so that works. one better if its early access only and they never release it.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Eh, this sounds a lot like Smed "getting the band back together", but a LOT of those old devs aren't even at Daybreak/AGS. Many of them moved to Blizzard or Ashes of Creation.
Pretty sure anyone that went to Blizzard to work on MMOs is looking for the exit right now.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Maybe we can get Ponytail involved as an independent creative advisor.

View attachment 383665

Damn, guy lost the ponytail. and discovered 5 guys...

I could never respect that guy. I remember watching him for landmark and the very first thought I had seeing him for the first time was "I wonder if he was hired from a used car salesman job". Gave me all the wrong vibes. He actually looks a lot more respectable in that picture at least.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
And it is still going to release before Pantheon.
Saving the best for last yo.

I'm like 25 years from retirement so Pantheon should hit right about when I've got time for an EQ-style game again

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Saving the best for last yo.

I'm like 25 years from retirement so Pantheon should hit right about when I've got time for an EQ-style game again
Along with Star Citizen. You will be living the dream.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
New world combat, tradeskills, and world design but set up to utilize everquest story and progression? If its also made in some kind of conan/rust like platform that very naturally caters to the playstyle of the seasoned tlps autist who keep doing the same thing over and over again? This could be a winner!

Chances are this will fail and/or suck, but, it has potential AND way better chances of being anything at all than pantheon.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
They are targeting mobile platform as well, thus I don't have high hope on this.

• 1Tiresome
  • 1RAGE
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Broken New world systems, mobile development, and help from a studio that hasn't put out anything good in 20 years. Sign me up

• 1Worf