New movies that dont deserve their own thread.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
John Cena has a series of kids books with an electric monster truck named Elbow Grease. Normally I’d say no way did John Cena actually write these, but some of the writing is questionable and seems like maybe he did contribute. Kid likes them and loves monster trucks. I’ve introduced him to the meme so he walks around the house going “HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!!” And he asks classmates what “10 minus John Cena” is since they’re doing more math, and laughs about it.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
John Cena has a series of kids books with an electric monster truck named Elbow Grease. Normally I’d say no way did John Cena actually write these, but some of the writing is questionable and seems like maybe he did contribute. Kid likes them and loves monster trucks. I’ve introduced him to the meme so he walks around the house going “HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!!” And he asks classmates what “10 minus John Cena” is since they’re doing more math, and laughs about it.
He has some motivational kids books as well. They are pretty good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Another of the Grindhouse fake movie trailers becomes a real movie. What’s left now? “Don’t”? Lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

This is bullshit. I had no idea this was even coming out and I'm pissed about it. I hope it gets leaked.
nobody knew this was a thing. i call shenanigans, they are trying to create buzz to fool people into demanding this movie be released. lets see if this ends up being a rumor and it totally will be released. free marketing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Maybe doesn't deserve its own thread, but I just watched this and thought it was really good. Aaron Eckhart does an amazing job and the fight scenes are absolutely brutal. 9/10

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Maybe doesn't deserve its own thread, but I just watched this and thought it was really good. Aaron Eckhart does an amazing job and the fight scenes are absolutely brutal. 9/10

I'm dubious. Has Eckhart ever done a good role? Dude is just mediocre at best.

Homsar

Doest look like Eckhart same for Bella ! I loved thank you for smoking

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Reviews are really good for it and I like Eckhart. So will probably give it a watch.

Goatface

nobody knew this was a thing. i call shenanigans, they are trying to create buzz to fool people into demanding this movie be released. lets see if this ends up being a rumor and it totally will be released. free marketing.

Warners Reverses Course in ‘Coyote vs. Acme’ Fight

1699894733806.png

• 2Like

Homsar

Thank You for smoking is great. Might need to download it now

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

I'm a sucker for dog movies, Togo and Dog were pretty good recently. Maybe it deserves it's own thread?