New Progression Server confirmed

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Those are mains you see in that pic not armies, people love SK's and with good reason they are awesome.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nagafen sock on Ragefire. Shit man it's already begun. I hope this isn't Lockjaw in one week. Our closest competitors are busy wiping on Spiroc Lord.

33k4rrs.jpg
Holy fuck that looks fun!......

rrr_img_100394.jpg

*edit* - Shouts out to the big homie Bruteforce in that TL Ragefire shot!

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Buying the following on Lockjaw:
Glowing Black Stone
Fishbone Earring
Jacinth x2
Crown of King Tranix
Cloak of Shadows
Seahorse Scale Cloak
Granite Bracer
Jboots MQ
Pegasus Feather Cloak Loot Rights

In other news, more fun in PoFear

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Proto, do you have a girlfriend calling you in the middle of every raid this time? I'm convinced that was a crucial part of our early successes in TFO.

Drade

Lord Nagafen Raider
Haha, that shit happened all the time on test also.
When Proto was frapsing a raid, it was always a factor in whether it was a win or not. If he said the words "don't fuck up guys, I'm gonna fraps this, make it look good" then it was a guaranteed wipe. If he just did it and told us during or afterward then it was a win more often than not.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Coming home for a month today. Can finally get some leveling done I hope. My friend is keeping me stuck at level 10. Going to have to drag her butt to some higher levels.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone make jewelry on Ragefire? Trying to buy some 4ac 45 hp rings.
I can throw you a pair J, msg me tonight on Korrupt or Temptation and just pay it forward to someone else here.

If anyone wants to dump some krono on Ragefire I have nice items like GEBS (many), couple of the IH3 range idol from hole, Djarns Ring, and a good amount of Diamondine earrings left.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looking for a full caster setup on Lockjaw, tailored towards Enchanter. Have dem plats! Only thing I have so far is GEBs! Play times are pretty sproradic, but can hit me up here and can set up a time in game. I'm west coast, and play really late for the most part.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Crone, liquidate those GEBs for a krono, sit on it for a few weeks, then trade it off to full in your missing spots after getting planar

Eonan

Doer of Things
I can throw you a pair J, msg me tonight on Korrupt or Temptation and just pay it forward to someone else here.

If anyone wants to dump some krono on Ragefire I have nice items like GEBS (many), couple of the IH3 range idol from hole, Djarns Ring, and a good amount of Diamondine earrings left.
So those IH3 totems you have, did you farm them off of Yael or that named rat in there? Haven't seen the rat spawn yet on Lockjaw.