New Progression Server confirmed

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
So those IH3 totems you have, did you farm them off of Yael or that named rat in there? Haven't seen the rat spawn yet on Lockjaw.
Slizik the Mighty is who you want to track Eonan although it can drop off Yael as well. Yael is as much of a crapshoot as Slizik though, he loves to drop Earthshakers x2 and Loam Robes which sell good also.

Slizik has spawned in 2 places I have seen, one of which is the lower jail. The second one which was really odd was if you look at your maps and see Stonesoul the Unmoving marked near, he's basically above him inside of that castle on the top floor. The best way imo to do it is to wait for Yael to be down and go from the bottom up. So you want to invis, jump down into Paineel (you'll zone) once you land in the water just clear the trash in Yaels room. From there you can walk up and when you get to the fork @ Undead tower you'll want to go to the right and up again to that castle entrance.

Lvl 1 brell rogues work fine to peek at the zone still but watch out for Fighty Fiends & Rock Golems as they don't care and will kill you.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Thanks wasn't sure he was spawning as I havent seen him on track yet on Lockjaw. Will just focus on clearing the jail then.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I saw the named rat first night I did hole with a pug group. The cleric in group got the IH3 totem.

Eonan

Doer of Things
I saw the named rat first night I did hole with a pug group. The cleric in group got the IH3 totem.
Fuck that guy and everything he stands for.

Edit: Beginning to think I just have the shitties luck on spawns. Going on three days now with zero Lord Grimrot (Live) spawns. Popping his PH every 3 fucking hours.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thanks wasn't sure he was spawning as I havent seen him on track yet on Lockjaw. Will just focus on clearing the jail then.
If you have a way of "tracking" (I'm a ranger) I would recommend hitting it up very early morning after everyones asleep. Efretti, Runneye, and Mistmoore in general are other good examples to snipe. I check them when I goto work out in the morning at 5/6am and have pretty good success.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Using Bard track so can't pick up the entire zone but can pick up a fair portion of it, definitely have enough skill in it to see everything in the castle area from outside it though.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Theking can on Lockjaw, he may just charge you an arm and a leg to press combine though. I need that IH3 focus so damn bad though that I'm hesitant to farm the mats for a Bertox Idol until I spend at least 3-4 days down there specifically farming the rat.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Any websites that have sprung up... I think one of them showed the spell lists, that show new twink lists for the modified Classic EQ that we play in now? Would be nice to look over this information.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Someone group with me soon. I'm level 23 still haven't played much the past 2 weeks
frown.png

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
There are like five tiers of augments that you can buy for weapons if you are anything other than a pure caster. There is a straight dmg proc, a dot proc, a heal proc, and a heal over time proc. They are not great.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Just the newbie ones off vendors in town. DB left em in to help balance warrior agro i suppose