New Progression Server confirmed

Zaide

TLP Idealist
We had a three way DPS race for Innoruuk this morning. First big race post transfers.

dKGwyvw.jpg

[Fri Jul 31 08:27:02 2015] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Innoruuk has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Elementz along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Yes. It sounds like Ubiquitas will fit right in with them.

MM had been going on about how they only mage walled every target because they had low numbers and that after transfers they'd do everything legit. This morning a 70 man MM raid walled down their rotation CT while melee and tanks stood around after socking him for like 16 hours. Good times.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Did Efreeti all morning. Lost roll on every pair of boots that dropped to one replacement after another. Then while bringing the new Cleric back to the group who I am sure would win the next pair to drop a boxer /picked his way into our camp. Then my internet died so I went to the movies. Good ole EQ.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did Efreeti all morning. Lost roll on every pair of boots that dropped to one replacement after another. Then while bringing the new Cleric back to the group who I am sure would win the next pair to drop a boxer /picked his way into our camp. Then my internet died so I went to the movies. Good ole EQ.
Ouch. I give up camping drops, atm with current prices, I just farm PP and buy the crap. Can usually get the amount plus much more before I got the drop I wanted.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Farming PP is definitely where its at, even busy you can make some good money. Would wake up early and clear 2500pp an hour, then again my main is a mage.

Hoping by "winter-ish" they mean October for this new "no box" server. Just don't have much desire to continue pushing forward now that it's been officially announced on some level.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah so many better places to farm items with reliable drops that are worth more than efreeti then sell em and buy efreeti items.

Baek

Golden Knight of the Realm
no need to type /who ! you can just do / all noob or / noob. /w works too.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Well I bought some GEB's and it cleaned me out.
smile.png
I also dinged 46 and am finally high enough to raid if I ever get re-invited to the guild. I am heading out of town Monday for about 3 weeks or work travel. Sneaking in a visit to my family too since work is flying me to the area. When I get back there will be much less traveling and a lot more EQ.

I don't understand Faceless obsession with MM.

Here are some of my observations about Faceless.

My very first raid with the guild (it was about the first week of the server being up), we were going after Naggy and a 12 boxer beat us. I joined Faceless because I thought it was going to be a great guild and for the most part it is. I have no issues with Zaide, Nano, or Frosin, or even the regular members. What I did have a problem with is my very first raid I was asked by officers to train, members openly admitted in TS that they were using MQ. The organization was sloppy, there was no direction for the people who didn't know what they were doing which is the main reason we lost Naggy. I saw people getting lost, I saw people getting killed by ldcs. It was a pure clusterfuck.

You may have your shit together now, but the problem in my estimation is the leadership outside of Zaide. When I was in the guild it didn't seem like Zaide was running things which is a damn shame because if you were, I would still be in the guild. Instead you have a redneck and a guy who freaks out over trivial shit who doesn't know the first thing about leadership and quite frankly seems like he just makes shit up as he goes. I couldn't honestly continue with the guild when asking myself one simple question. Would I follow these people in real life? The answer is yes for Zaide and no for everyone else.

I think for long term success you should have put someone in charge who is actually capable of leading, someone who has a strategic vision and the ability to carry it out (it seems like you had that going on test, what happened?). You took the worst possible people and put them in charge and I predict you are going to lose many more people over the long haul because of it.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think it's a requirement for raid leaders to freak out over stuff(Even trivial). I've yet to have someone who leads raids etc not scream, yell, cuss etc, in all the mmos i've played. Though it is usually worse in pvp style games . I can't really blame them either, i can't imagine trying to babysit 70+ people who half the time are not paying attention, have no clue whats going on and pretend VOIP is highschool cafeteria where gossip/random talk happen right in the middle of raids/pvp action.

Hell Dradee on test used to do it all the time :p