New Progression Server confirmed

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Yes they will, ragefire has a private PM section set up with all major guild leaders and Roshen. Roshen actually asked us to discuss how punishment should be handled to one guild that broke the rotation.
And has that guild been punished yet? What's the punishment?

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Speaking of rotations, what's actually going on with the Lockjaw one? Main thread schedule hasn't been updated, so are leaders still talking about stupid things?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think enforced no boxing would result in no socks. People will just always resort to socking, even when it's obviously self destructive long term.
yeah, didn't work like that on P99, and these TLP servers have even more people.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I don't think enforced no boxing would result in no socks. People will just always resort to socking, even when it's obviously self destructive long term.
I guess I am way out of touch with modern EQ then. It seems like holding 40+ people online for a whole window would be ridiculous, though I guess you can go AFK and just come back as soon as you get a text message.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I guess I am way out of touch with modern EQ then. It seems like holding 40+ people online for a whole window would be ridiculous, though I guess you can go AFK and just come back as soon as you get a text message.
I think his point was that socking on 2.0 was overboard (worse than 3.0 from what I've seen) when boxing was likely half or a third as common as it was on 3.0 - it definitely doesn't scale linearly.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Lol @ this post on the forums: "Lockjaw leaders, step up an eliminate all FFA. No one should get more raids than anyone else, no one should be getting more loot than anyone else. We're all equal here. We're all adults. Just because you play more should not mean you experience more content. People act like we should be happy to have a rotation. How are we supposed to feel when we kill a raid mob one day and the next day see one guild get twice as many raid mobs? Why do they deserve this but we don't?"

I can't even...

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
I didn't think Modest Man could get any more pathetic. Their members just constantly training and kill stealing Faceless members at camps. Guess their Ragefire recruits really were jerks.

Vaclav

I didn't think Modest Man could get any more pathetic. Their members just constantly training and kill stealing Faceless members at camps. Guess their Ragefire recruits really were jerks.
Which guilds did they absorb? I forget.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Which guilds did they absorb? I forget.
Ubiquitous (sp?) is the only one i know, which apparently was a red guild on Ragefire that did that kind of crap over there too. They just trained a guildie at Efreeti, KSed him, and ooced it's their camp now with a winky emote. Now they're sitting there dispelling his charmed pet to try and kill him while he tries to retake the camp.

Just all around pathetic behavior.

Vaclav

Ubiquitous (sp?) is the only one i know, which apparently was a red guild on Ragefire that did that kind of crap over there too. They just trained a guildie at Efreeti, KSed him, and ooced it's their camp now with a winky emote. Now they're sitting there dispelling his charmed pet to try and kill him while he tries to retake the camp.

Just all around pathetic behavior.
From what I've seen on EQLive forums today it sounds like there's claims of Lotusfly having done similar? She was Faceless IIRC right? [And for the record - my only interactions with her were great - she seemed very supportive of helping her friend Kappa early on in the server when he wanted something out of a camp I was doing - and ended up realizing it was too challenging for them to do and later she helped him out again by porting around doing the purchase for him - not overly aggressive, friendly and helpful to her leveling mate. Not saying anything bad about her, just repeating EQLive statements]

Might be eye for an eye bullshit rather than something that's spawned out of new people that came over. =/

First I've heard of Ubiquitous regardless - I thought MM absorbed 3 guilds though.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ubiquitous and some other ones.. the main guy in ubiquitous was majis, guy was an enchanter that would ks peoples named with charm

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
From what I've seen on EQLive forums today it sounds like there's claims of Lotusfly having done similar? She was Faceless IIRC right? [And for the record - my only interactions with her were great - she seemed very supportive of helping her friend Kappa early on in the server when he wanted something out of a camp I was doing - and ended up realizing it was too challenging for them to do and later she helped him out again by porting around doing the purchase for him - not overly aggressive, friendly and helpful to her leveling mate. Not saying anything bad about her, just repeating EQLive statements]

Might be eye for an eye bullshit rather than something that's spawned out of new people that came over. =/

First I've heard of Ubiquitous regardless - I thought MM absorbed 3 guilds though.
Lotus is the one who had the camp and was KSed by Modest Man. Have no idea about past incidents, but that doesn't justify what they're doing. And they're not just doing it at Efreeti. They're KSing multiple camps of Faceless members.

They're all pathetic. They can't compete for real raid targets, so they resort to griefing.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Lotus is the one who had the camp and was KSed by Modest Man. Have no idea about past incidents, but that doesn't justify what they're doing. And they're not just doing it at Efreeti. They're KSing multiple camps of Faceless members.

They're all pathetic. They can't compete for real raid targets, so they resort to griefing.
From what I hear the camp was empty with freeti up and a MM guy killed it uncontested and then lotus showed up crying. And lotus is known for claiming camps like that without being there.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
From what I hear the camp was empty with freeti up and a MM guy killed it uncontested and then lotus showed up crying. And lotus is known for claiming camps like that without being there.
No, Lotus was in the camp for 3 hours. And MM wouldn't have shouted to the zone with a winky emote that they're claiming it if they didn't just steal it. We also have them recorded dispelling his charmed pets to try and kill Lotus.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
No, Lotus was in the camp for 3 hours. And MM wouldn't have shouted to the zone with a winky emote that they're claiming it if they didn't just steal it. We also have them recorded dispelling his charmed pets to try and kill Lotus.
Screen of the wink emote or it never happened, everyone in MM right now thinks its lotus who is trying to steal the camp. So someone is getting played cause both guilds are convinced they are in the right.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Screen of the wink emote or it never happened, everyone in MM right now thinks its lotus who is trying to steal the camp. So someone is getting played cause both guilds are convinced they are in the right.
That's because MM is full of idiots. We have video of them doing it (I don't, but guild members do).

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
That's because MM is full of idiots. We have video of them doing it (I don't, but guild members do).
Link the video then. Anyone can claim to have vid. I am sure MM will back off if you have any proof whatsoever that your guy was actually in the camp first.