New Progression Server confirmed

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
yeah kronos have definitely been bad and good.. bad for socializing and good for maintaining subs or making money.
The CAF guild dudes need Krono for that chef Boyardee diet. Same shit they've been selling for a week in game. -Ragefire - WTS Cloak of Flames, Red Dragonscales and MOAR goodies on RF

.Cloak of Flames: 50 krono OBO
.Red Dragonscales: 50 krono OBO
.Slime Blood of Cazic Thule: 50 krono OBO
.Mcvaxius horn of war: 15 krono OBO
.Aegis of the wind: 20 krono OBO
.Pauldrons of Piety : 20 krono OBO
.Al'Kabor's Cap of Binding : 15 krono obo
.Cloak of Spiroc Feathers : 10 krono obo
.Bloodsoaked Raiment : 10 krono obo
.Crystal Mask : 10 krono obo
.Pegasus Hide Belt : 15 krono obo

Zaide

TLP Idealist
15 krono for a Mcvaxius Horn of War? 50 Krono for a CoF? This shit is about to drop off of like double to triple the mobs rofl.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
That seems like a lot of cash...

Wonder what the first fungi tunics and staffs will go for

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Lol, Croak is trying to use US civil rights anti-discrimination laws as a basis for why unguilded players can't be denied access to Sky.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think everything in Kunark is going to be a shit show on release, I pray being deep in chardok with 30 mages will hopefully deter any of the cancer guilds from fucking with my group.

Needless

Toe Sucker
PogChamp

Double exp weekend that includes TLP servers, maybe i'll fire up the ol' level 10 bard!1!!!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
There will be pre nerf fungi staffs. We had 2-3 on Vulak.
Had to be more than 3. I had one and so did some other necro from eoe.

But yeah that king is going to as much of a shitshow as any raid mob. Back during Vulak there was always 10 or so people waiting in line for their turn to get into the group.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
UTxXlQ6.png

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Two days after Kunark launch on Ragefire. No competition, no drama, no major QQ forum posts. Sad days bro's, sad days.

The only semi enjoyable portion so far has been laughing at Frenzic rage over GM's despawning his quest turn in mob. Dude got level 56 in like 10 minutes.