New Progression Server confirmed

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I figured it was more like if you wipe you're locked out for 2.5 days. I'm probably wrong though.
There is that lockout as well (although its not wipe unless these instances are special - DZs don't croak when everyone is dead - only after you all leave it manually or its timer [usually 6+ hrs] runs out) but unclear how that one operates yet.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am glad that I am not the only one that's murky about this shit. God bless DBG that its still broken on test too less than 5 days before release........

Vaclav

I am glad that I am not the only one that's murky about this shit. God bless DBG that its still broken on test too less than 5 days before release........
There been issues with it since the Absor update? Sounded like a bunch was fixed with it. (Although no one can test the planes...)

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah thats lame that they have a lock out on the base instance. But at the same time if I get my own solb instance for my 3 mages then efreeti will always be open and fire giants will always be waiting for me every 5.5 hours.

Not a bad deal there if its my instance lol. Or wait didnt someone say need 6 accounts to spawn an instance? well I could manage that.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Yeah thats lame that they have a lock out on the base instance. But at the same time if I get my own solb instance for my 3 mages then efreeti will always be open and fire giants will always be waiting for me every 5.5 hours.

Not a bad deal there if its my instance lol. Or wait didnt someone say need 6 accounts to spawn an instance? well I could manage that.
That's why they have the lock, so you can't do that lol. After the first time you kill Efreeti in an instance you get the loot lockout.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
One Efreeti every x days is more than I ever managed on Lockjaw
biggrin.png
Was always camped.

Siddar

So there will be a market for level one alts selling themselves as warm bodies for acquiring instances?

Siddar

Isn't the lockout account wide?
It would a new feature to EQ if it was.

That would piss me off if so. Wasting resources on TLP for something like that, when they just released a expansion with massive amounts of broken content.

gugabuba

Golden Knight of the Realm
So is Faceless Insanity the only legit NA time zone raid guild left on LJ/RF? That's kind of amazing.

Vaclav

It would a new feature to EQ if it was.

That would piss me off if so. Wasting resources on TLP for something like that, when they just released a expansion with massive amounts of broken content.
Newsflash: It is.

And blame the legions that kept saying they'd roll 18 characters per account to abuse instancing if it happened for it.

Legit 1 instance per 72 man guild the saturation math wasn't too bad. But then you'd have trolls claiming they'd make a billion alts to multiply their instances.

If you want constant daily raiding you want open world too.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
So is Faceless Insanity the only legit NA time zone raid guild left on LJ/RF? That's kind of amazing.
Looks that way. Since a RF LJ merger seems inevitable we need a troll post on DB forums that TL folded because they knew they couldn't compete with FI

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks that way. Since a RF LJ merger seems inevitable we need a troll post on DB forums that TL folded because they knew they couldn't compete with FI
Kinda crazy but because of the rotation with Darkwind and Rosengard (no poopsocking) they are still doing Trak and VP on every turn. I know I am done on Ragefire but still kind of surprised that there is still interest in raiding there from TL.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Hmm more pet nerfs, wonder if my 3 mages 1 nec to 50 will work! lol

*** Progression Servers ***

- Made further adjustments to the power curve of pets prior to the release of the Shadows of Luclin expansion.

- Adjusted how NPCs choose a melee target in relation to player pets:
- - It is now possible for a pet to be the target of an NPC's melee attacks if it has the highest aggro with other players in range.
- - This behavior can be adjusted on a per NPC basis and will currently be disabled for all current and previous raid difficulty NPCs.
- - It is additionally possible for some NPCs to ignore the hatred generated by pets and instead attribute a portion of that hatred toward the owner. This behavior will be in play on raid targets on progression servers.

and yeah you need level 46 to make an instance.. but yeah once we're 46 we can make our own solb's to have our own efreetis if you have enough boxes.. gg kronofarm

Sterling

El Presidente
Hmm more pet nerfs, wonder if my 3 mages 1 nec to 50 will work! lol

*** Progression Servers ***

- Made further adjustments to the power curve of pets prior to the release of the Shadows of Luclin expansion.

- Adjusted how NPCs choose a melee target in relation to player pets:
- - It is now possible for a pet to be the target of an NPC's melee attacks if it has the highest aggro with other players in range.
- - This behavior can be adjusted on a per NPC basis and will currently be disabled for all current and previous raid difficulty NPCs.
- - It is additionally possible for some NPCs to ignore the hatred generated by pets and instead attribute a portion of that hatred toward the owner. This behavior will be in play on raid targets on progression servers.
It's a boost to xp groups, it's the whole Raid mobs ignoring pets thing that is the big game changer, since presumably it removes petwalling.

Vaclav

and yeah you need level 46 to make an instance.. but yeah once we're 46 we can make our own solb's to have our own efreetis if you have enough boxes.. gg kronofarm
I've not tested the instancing (too lazy really, I could with 3 machines + 3 mercs easy enough) - but I saw people saying that only the giants were in the instance with Nag/Vox.

Had they just been too lazy to check the rest of the zone and reported it too assertively? Or you making a presumption here w/o testing?