New Progression Server confirmed

Eonan

Doer of Things
I get the anger over the GM Batphone shit, that is unacceptable TBH. But lets be serious, you're a popular streamer who thinks its smart to engage in "questionable" behavior and then get pissy when you get smacked for it?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm such a pleb.

Myself and a friends 6 box is all level 3. Yay for no time.
frown.png

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Does this login queue actually work? Do I just sit here with the text box up?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
On test we had one developer and one programmer in our guild over the years. They were never super blatantly corrupt for us (we were non competitive though) but there were times they'd use their staff accounts for small things.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does this login queue actually work? Do I just sit here with the text box up?
This. I don't like this queue thing. I was getting in no problem with macro. Now I have to wait in this queue, where I have no clue if I am even in queue. I'm just leaving the text box up, not taking any chances.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Sitting in the queue is really whack. I'll never understand the lack of a second server thing. Is it just so Holly can check some box saying she was the lead producer when they had the most highly populated server ever?

Needless

Toe Sucker
They said you can apparently close it, and join chat while it still works.

Its one shitty ass queue system though lol. No way to see where you are? okay there... it's 2015 afterall.

That kungen shit is hilarious, what a bunch of douchebag corrupt GMs

Itzena_sl

shitlord
I get the anger over the GM Batphone shit, that is unacceptable TBH. But lets be serious, you're a popular streamer who thinks its smart to engage in "questionable" behavior and then get pissy when you get smacked for it?
He got disconnected by the GMs at least twice before they suspended him - if you can't take a hint, you deserve to get punished.

Eonan

Doer of Things
He got disconnected by the GMs at least twice before they suspended him - if you can't take a hint, you deserve to get punished.
I just finished watching the VOD on Twitch of the whole incident. He trained 2 seperate groups, one of them twice for a total of three. What's even worse is he starts bragging about it in between the second and third train. A whopping 4-day suspension, he's lucky he wasn't flat out banned. His tears will sustain me.

Needless

Toe Sucker
then you suspend the person, they used the 3 strike rules back in the day. Flat out deleting a guys char and full on banning him isn't the correct response.

they basically said themselves the rules are lenient on the server too and wont have much gm intereactions lol

Eonan

Doer of Things
Was it undone, or was he just being a bitch and lying? i'm just going off what i read and saw on his stream lol
There is no proof on his stream that his character was deleted. At the end of the VOD he logs out completely with his character still there saying "When I come back this whole zone is mine, no one else will have it." I think he is inferring that when the GM response says "removed your character from the game" that it means it was deleted, which I assume is wrong as the GM was the one kicking him from the game for the last 5 mins he was streaming. Also, its a 4 day suspension, not a permaban.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Ahh.. god bless those non english first language misinterpretations lol

seems like he was unbanned now?