New Progression Server confirmed

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
What would have been the big deal to have two servers and merge them later? It's not like they haven't merged servers before? I'd roll on a new server if they brought it up.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If they had opened it with in a day or two with the understanding they would be merged in a few months after Kunark at most it would not have been a big deal. Probably way to late for that now though.

They are acting like they forgot how to merge though since they are letting servers languish with no populations.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The not responding thing is not a big deal, just means all the loading is going on in the main thread, so the game window isn't responding to windows messages.
So, wut do? I've tried all of the "suggested" fixes I could find on google and none have worked.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Ugh, stuck in queue. Got it instantly earlier today. Some people have been in queue for 2 hours
frown.png

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Good. Keep that fucker permabanned. He whined when his guild exploited Lich King and thinks he should get special treatment because even tho he did wrong, he's Kungen!
Never heard of him before today. Who is he and why are we supposed to care?

Eonan

Doer of Things
The irony is he bitched about TL having a batphone, but he tweets at Holly and gets unbanned an hour later. Oh the joys of being "internet famous"

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They need to have a ragefire two server with shared character select screen with ragefire 1 server then when population drops enough to not have ques you simply get rid of ragefire two server.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Never heard of him before today. Who is he and why are we supposed to care?
Nihilum guild leader (Top Guild from Nax40-ICC), usually gets the title of most famous WoW player, for whatever that is worth other than a huge fan base.

I'm definitely not a Twitch guy, but his stream is actually decent. They'd be smart to un-ban him, he is free publicity for the game and they need all they can get.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Torrid I know like 2 years ago they def nerfed mage pets to have lower hp. I remember all my guild members raging about it. I also know that on the previous TLP's (pre mage pet nerf) you could do Phinny with two mages, Nagafen with three mages, and CT with 3-5 mages. Keep in mind we weren't even using max level mage pets because research was broken at the time.
Phinny was doable with necro and mage.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Damn. Being internet famous must really pay off in Sweden. Fuck.

edit: Miranda Kerr-ish face