New Progression Server confirmed

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You would think after operating this game for so many years they would be more proficient at it!

penalty_sl

shitlord
what, you mean letting a few hundred people on the server to grind then locking everyone else out wasnt how this was supposed to go?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Honestly, letting a few people get 50 seems authentic, depending on which server GM you had.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Level 50 noobs. First thing you do is /anon and log off for 4 hours. Then come back after the Day Break 9 to 5er's have gone home for the day and kill the raid mobs. Fuckin amateurs.

yerm

Pissing off a few level 3s is nothing. If its fastest to wipe and restart, just do it, not sure what the fuck the debate is. They need to maximize people actually logging in for this pay to play server; having people say fuck it right now is the worst move daybreak can make.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Dont see how they dont wipe the server, whos to say items werent transferred off the level 50's, buffs given, etc.
should be pretty easy to go through and figure out what items shouldn't exist yet. i only saw like 12 level 50s. maybe more went /anon right away, but it wasn't a ridiculous number of people i don't think.

yerm

should be pretty easy to go through and figure out what items shouldn't exist yet. i only saw like 12 level 50s. maybe more went /anon right away, but it wasn't a ridiculous number of people i don't think.
Complete waste of manpower resources. Fix the bug, restart, profit.

A single betabuffed item will guaranteed cause more drama than a thousand people's wiped half hour of "work".

Stench

Golden Knight of the Realm
Called it.
So glad I didnt re-sub to this. I knew this would be a cluster, but I didnt expect it to be this bad LOL. Entertaining to watch from the sidelines though
smile.png