New Progression Server confirmed

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
The first group of 50's on our server (Ragefire) aren't playing on Lockjaw, that one group was actually 6 different people. We have several different groups right now on Lockjaw who intend on playing hard on both servers. The two highest groups on your server (Lockjaw) are from Twisted Legacy, one of which who just got Innoruuk.
And your guild member on Lockjaw who just got Inny and is botting a mage army is a prick who kill steals, claims entire zones for himself, and baits other guilds to messing with him. He also apparently thinks the guild is called Twisted Legion.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Dude it's weird. During the moment this shit is life or death to me. But then I log out and remind myself it's a game. If you aren't having fun you're essentially paying someone to give you a bad time. Don't let shit bother you.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Our man Discord should get the title Dragon Defender after tonight. I hope he got some screenshots.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Gains

rrr_img_99076.jpg

Vitality

HUSTLE
Attention players: we will perform a general maintenance beginning at 6:00AM PDT* on Tuesday, June 2nd. The current estimated downtime for this maintenance is three to five hours, depending on the service.

This maintenance may impact the following Daybreak services across all games:

.Commerce functions, including purchases, for all games
.Game & Web logins for all Daybreak sites
.Forum access (login, posting, and viewing abilities) for all Daybreak games.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a game-specific maintenance. There will be no update or patch notes.

Thank you for your patience as we complete this maintenance.

~The Team at Daybreak

*PDT is Pacific Daylight Time; Convert to local time Dexella, Yesterday at 4:55 PM #1 .

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
By the time we were farming AoW in EoE me and Dopple (two wizards with the ancient ice nukes) were top two doing more damage than the next 10 combined. Agro was a huge problem.

The only class who even came close to passing us based on disc available were monks, and only on mobs that didn't have stupid AC.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Mages were garbage in Velious because their spells had a lot of trouble landing from what I remember. Combine that with pets agroing and they were just a warm body a lot of the time. Wizards were king caster DPS for sure. Rogues did a crap load of DPS as well on non insane AC mobs. Luclin was kind of a bitch that way but they had so many HP it kind of made up for it.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, mages were fucking trash tier in Velious. They came back around again by SoL and PoP though. Essentially, SoV is the only expansion where they were junk.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Won't be that way in Velious this time thanks to pet DPS and all the magic changes. Wizards should still be pretty solid as well.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Grats Rhuune and Adruid, whoever you two fuckers are on here. See me when you log in have one for each of you.
rrr_img_99094.png