New Progression Server confirmed

Eonan

Doer of Things
Eonan bro sell me those gems. I'm looking for three black sapphires, two blue diamonds and one diamond.
Have 1 Diamond and 1 Blue Diamond at the moment, will head back in to Hate later on tonight once I'm finished camping Lord Grimrot (Seriously...fuck this camp and everything it stands for).

Vitality

HUSTLE
Have 1 Diamond and 1 Blue Diamond at the moment, will head back in to Hate later on tonight once I'm finished camping Lord Grimrot (Seriously...fuck this camp and everything it stands for).
How are those 3.5 hr spawn times treating you?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I love Faceless, but I'm really getting tired of Lockjaw, bros. This server suffers from two massive issues:

1. Exactly as predicted, it was released about a week too late. It should have been released the 2nd or 3rd day, when the queues were at their maximum, over the Memorial Day weekend. It would've spread the population between Ragefire and Lockjaw fairly evenly. Instead, it released a week later, after queues and instancing had already been added, which fixed all/most of the population issues once the "rush" died down.

2. Now that we're approaching the month mark, the population on this server is fucking abysmal. If we get stuck with another 6 months of classic, this server is going to be completely dead - it's already well on its way, imo. People I had on my friends list that played consistently in my 20-30s haven't been online in over a week. If you're looking for a group/replacements later at night? Forget it. This afternoon, there were 42 in necromancer chat, as opposed to 200 on Ragefire. The population is being inflated by how many boxers their are.

As much as I love having my shaman box, I really wish they would have disallowed Krono on TLP until the expansion it was released. It would have really cut down on the boxing if people were having to fork over 90$/month in subscription fees.

Eonan

Doer of Things
How are those 3.5 hr spawn times treating you?
I literally just got the Undead version about 20 minutes ago after camping him for three fucking days. The advantage of the six box, I can plant a mage right on his spawn point while I raid/do other shit with on the rest of them.

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
I love Faceless, but I'm really getting tired of Lockjaw, bros. This server suffers from two massive issues:

1. Exactly as predicted, it was released about a week too late. It should have been released the 2nd or 3rd day, when the queues were at their maximum, over the Memorial Day weekend. It would've spread the population between Ragefire and Lockjaw fairly evenly. Instead, it released a week later, after queues and instancing had already been added, which fixed all/most of the population issues once the "rush" died down.

2. Now that we're approaching the month mark, the population on this server is fucking abysmal. If we get stuck with another 6 months of classic, this server is going to be completely dead - it's already well on its way, imo. People I had on my friends list that played consistently in my 20-30s haven't been online in over a week. If you're looking for a group/replacements later at night? Forget it. This afternoon, there were 42 in necromancer chat, as opposed to 200 on Ragefire. The population is being inflated by how many boxers their are.

As much as I love having my shaman box, I really wish they would have disallowed Krono on TLP until the expansion it was released. It would have really cut down on the boxing if people were having to fork over 90$/month in subscription fees.
Yea, I feel the pain - I have been LFG as a level 42 for the past 2 nights and have gotten 0 groups. 8pm EST to 11:30 EST and no hits whatsoever, even asking in General and the continent chat and every zone I could run to that gets me exp.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I'd like to see some population analysis. My whole grind was in a static guild group and after that all I've done is raid, so I've got no idea what it's like in most zones or in pug groups on the server. I'm about as isolated as possible from the general server populace.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Down among the peasantry life is pretty good. Lots of cazic and guk action. I even had a short unrest group a night or two ago.

Although I should say, seeing more and more fixed groups of 6 that are all in the same guild and not interested in extras. In addition to the usual mage armies.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure how you have trouble finding groups @ 42. Guk usually has at least 5 instances going during primetime, Not counting places like solb or OOT.

I bet its more of you just /lfg and spam channels and that's it.

I will agree the off hours are a lot more quite, which makes sense.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'd like to see some population analysis. My whole grind was in a static guild group and after that all I've done is raid, so I've got no idea what it's like in most zones or in pug groups on the server. I'm about as isolated as possible from the general server populace.
Fuck alts until chardok PBAE groups.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
The whole "/who all lfg 30-35" list was on Antonica while I was looking for someone to replace me in a MM Castle Ent group. I'm clearly missing something.

Eonan

Doer of Things
So here's the deal on the PL's bro's. Essentially once I finish camping Lord Chokesondick (need a live version spawn) I'm going to grind out my last level on the cleric then I'm going to start my next box crew. If you're already 33+ I can PL you on my current guys, we'll go sit in LGuk for a few hours, you pop a potion, we knock out serious levels. For the lowbies, I'm going to be saving a few spots in my next box set to drag people along while I use my cleric and a mage to PL with HP buffs and DS. Keep in mind that my playtime is all over the place atm while I'm working on some certifications, but generally I won't be able to PL from 530pm EST til 11pm EST, unless its a weekend.

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
Not sure how you have trouble finding groups @ 42. Guk usually has at least 5 instances going during primetime, Not counting places like solb or OOT.

I bet its more of you just /lfg and spam channels and that's it.

I will agree the off hours are a lot more quite, which makes sense.
I'm a ranger, so that's a knock against me to start. And I was in guk last night for 2 hours - hopping instances every 10 minutes or so using /ooc.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ouch yeah a ranger.. Probably going to have to start your own groups or guild groups. Even though rangers make decent tanks for leveling up, most people will not bother. You'd most likely have the same problem no matter how many people are around :p

Zaide

TLP Idealist
For all the hate they get, the TFO pure melee static group was only like two days behind the leveling curve. For sure though if you're a Ranger/Rogue it's going to be rough finding a group.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So here's the deal on the PL's bro's. Essentially once I finish camping Lord Chokesondick (need a live version spawn) I'm going to grind out my last level on the cleric then I'm going to start my next box crew. If you're already 33+ I can PL you on my current guys, we'll go sit in LGuk for a few hours, you pop a potion, we knock out serious levels. For the lowbies, I'm going to be saving a few spots in my next box set to drag people along while I use my cleric and a mage to PL with HP buffs and DS. Keep in mind that my playtime is all over the place atm while I'm working on some certifications, but generally I won't be able to PL from 530pm EST til 11pm EST, unless its a weekend.
Lemme know if you're on overnight or some shit this week, I need to bang out these last 7 levels on Pris bigtime.