New Progression Server confirmed

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Exciting?

Given their reasons for not being able to change a lot of things and the haste of these changes, all you are likely to see is a increase in HP and a increase in damage output.
HT immunity, HTH damage (including pet) reduction, and PoWar pet aggro changes are supposedly the primary differences besides possibly some tweaks to those items. FYI.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wait they reduced damage done by pets to bosses? Jesus color me fucking surprised if that is true, given all the excuses you heard from them prior about pets.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
My questions is will guilds be locked out of the main instance because of population? I am not sure how the /pick zone works , will it allow people to move into a full zone or does it automatically buffer them to another? If not well might be hilarious for guilds trying to kill the dragon.

Hand to hand damage was reduced vs bosses?

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
Would be amazing if they carried this over to kunark to start. That would actually make it fun to go at a boss. VS might last a minute!

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Haven't played much, but hit 25 on my shaman - Knish is the name.
Hey we grouped at the scryer a week or two ago.

rrr_img_100525.jpg

Crone

Hey Vaclav, saw my first DHS last night, as I was camping deep in Uguk last night exping with a friend. I hadn't heard here, and hadn't seen any in game, so I'm glad that they are up and running.

Also sent a tell to Zaide, but he's a bitch and didn't respond. lol

Vaclav

Wait they reduced damage done by pets to bosses? Jesus color me fucking surprised if that is true, given all the excuses you heard from them prior about pets.
I've seen no confirmation - but when I put that all as a "wishlist" of what I hoped, some random person confirmed all but the HT part - but if they bother with the others it seems transparent that they'd bother with that too (thus the "supposedly" part of my statement - no idea how much veracity to give it) - still waiting to see if my friend is able to glean info on that, I'm not sure he will though.

Vaclav

Hey Vaclav, saw my first DS last night, as I was camping deep in Uguk last night exping with a friend. I hadn't heard here, and hadn't seen any in game, so I'm glad that they are up and running.

Also sent a tell to Zaide, but he's a bitch and didn't respond. lol
DS = DHS I assume? Assuming any connection to the pic above from Kharza, Shog is the man - amongst the best of us in personality if nothing else. (He was an amazing shaman and up there as a cleric - first time since I've known him as a tank though)

But personality wise he epitomizes DHS more than anyone else. Gremin and I believe in the ideals and represent them pretty well, but we're both flawed types that fail to live up to the ideal at times when those hardcore bones start coming out again - Shog never deviates at all, can always stay clear headed and above things. [I'm better about it than I was however - but I know my nature]

On Zaide - I believe he won't respond too much on Zaide these days - he's quite clearly working on a monk now, but not aware under what name as of yet - so likely the mage was just sitting there AFK/mostly AFK. I typically got responses from him, albeit quite delayed, pre-monk.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
HT immunity, HTH damage (including pet) reduction, and PoWar pet aggro changes are supposedly the primary differences besides possibly some tweaks to those items. FYI.
Whats the PoWar pet agro changes? The other stuff you listed isn't bad overall but if things become HT immune + memblur shenanigans stay in it will make for interesting raids.

Crone

Ya, edited in DHS, oops!

So for weird kinda group setups, I'm playing with a different friend than before, but rolling Enchanter, Shaman, Monk, Magex3. Shaman heals pretty well so far, but we are just in our early 20's. Enchanter Mez is helpful to keep healing to a minimum on the multi-pulls. Just hit 22+ on the mages last night, and the new water pet is making a difference for sure.

Did we end up saying at all what the best pet weapon was? The level 1 summoned dagger, or does it matter other than making the hits magical?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
When will guise get removed from Lguk?

Trying to decide between ranger, warrior, and shadow knight as an alt.

Crone

When will guise get removed from Lguk?

Trying to decide between ranger, warrior, and shadow knight as an alt.
Pretty sure it's when Kunark releases, but don't quote me on that.

I get a lot of tell spam so I sometimes miss tells. Sorry about that Crone.
No worries, you don't know my character names. Btw, did you get my PM about a potential recruit to Faceless?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On Zaide - I believe he won't respond too much on Zaide these days - he's quite clearly working on a monk now, but not aware under what name as of yet - so likely the mage was just sitting there AFK/mostly AFK. I typically got responses from him, albeit quite delayed, pre-monk.
Damn. It was quite the entertainment to watch zaide play his mage like a monk and use /q like it was FD.

Vaclav

Whats the PoWar pet agro changes? The other stuff you listed isn't bad overall but if things become HT immune + memblur shenanigans stay in it will make for interesting raids.
I didn't think to mention memblur - if this person has any inside knowledge, that part wasn't presented for them to respond to.

And PoWar made it impossible to pet spam - basically all aggro the pet would get the caster gets (and keeps on pet death instead) maybe even amplified. Basically in PoWar stuff mages do not use pets at all, if they do, they get summoned and raped in short order. AI basically isn't stupid when it comes to pets there.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didn't think to mention memblur - if this person has any inside knowledge, that part wasn't presented for them to respond to.

And PoWar made it impossible to pet spam - basically all aggro the pet would get the caster gets (and keeps on pet death instead) maybe even amplified. Basically in PoWar stuff mages do not use pets at all, if they do, they get summoned and raped in short order. AI basically isn't stupid when it comes to pets there.
Gotcha I didn't remember it from live, but its been 10 years or whatever.

The memblur stuff is just something I understand was common from the TLP before and its something I've seen on RF (and used it as well on phinny). Almost every raid mob you can see in the log gets memblurred multiple times mostly by the other guilds trying to compete with our forces DPS I would imagine?

@Bruuce wru, I see your boy Shinra online and Diison on RF

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have no cash but ill take any wisdom stuff or mana stuff that anyone is giving away.