New Progression Server confirmed

tserothen_sl

shitlord
Cupie/Tseroth checking in. Hit me up in game if any rerolled bro's need help with stuff. Cupie is my 49 necro and Tseroth is my 33 ranger. Can solo anything in Lguk besides King <3

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My 3/6 box crew all hit 33+ over the weekend. Won't be long now until 50, and I certainly hope to give back and power level people in need. Running Monk, Shaman, Enchanter, and 3 mages, so depending on what class, easily can fit you in and get some fast kills in Lguk or whatever.

Also hit me up on any of the toons, usually paying attention to Firespark the most, and will always swap a box out for a real person now that I'm 33+ and I can always still group with my dudes.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
been thinking about purchasing a krono to sell so i can get plat to gear out my paladin. thoughts? worth it? how's the market going to go?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
lol agraza you love paladins i thought =p

at least i'm doing paladin / druid instead of my usual unholy union paladin / necro two box.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I do. I suck. At least you can do 99% of the epic before Kunark even releases, unless they removed those drops I guess.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
actually, since The Hole is currently open, shouldn't it be possible to finish the paladin epic right now? i don't think you even need to set foot on Kunark for it.

Crone

I can't decide between Paladin or SK. I like SK, and the snare is super useful, but with an enchanter, I fear I'll be DoTing mobs up, that need to get mezzed or something. Unfounded fear, but DoTs + Mez suck!!
frown.png

At least with Paladin you can Blind or stun, for your aggro, so it doesn't have to leave anything on the mob.

Crone

Don't SK dots suck until PoP or Velious? Unless you're fear kiting it'd be easy enough to just not bother when CC is present.

Are the terror line in the game?
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.htm...21&source=Live
They suck for DPS, but Clinging Darkness is some of the best Aggro a SK has.
frown.png
Again, it's unfounded, but I have this fear that I'll DoT something, and then have to mez it before it's dead... it's dumb, I know. haha!

Dragoon_sl

shitlord
Cancelled my membership. The daybreak store weapon skins and familiar skins completely ruin the experience. Have fun for 6 more months of classic.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
of all things, what bothers you most on this server is the appearance items from the store? trollolol.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cancelled my membership. The daybreak store weapon skins and familiar skins completely ruin the experience. Have fun for 6 more months of classic.
lol, the irony...
The same type people that would quit over a familiar cosmetic are the ones that put the 6 month timer in place to begin with.

Vaclav

Ok, having Gnoll Slayer 2.0 on a Ranger is fun.

Also fun having rename pots so I now am Aszuth with a dog pet named Tulkas.

Crone

I started to work on requests to have these spell effects on Ragefire/Lockjaw servers.

It's impossible to do them 100% because some spells like Druid Skins and Druid Wolf Illusions are forced to share the same animation.

This first version will change some Root, Snare, Healing, SoW, and Resist Buffs to classic. All other new spell effects are intact.

Extract file. Then paste the 3 files directly into your main EQ directory. Don't forget to overwrite and merge folders or you will lose all spell effects.

Download:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...s4EQLiveV1.zip
When you say "these" spell effects, are you talking about old school P99 spell effects?

I think the most prolific were the upgrades to the blue healing particles, and you really felt cool as they got more and more. Then the standard buff effects first added to the orange particles, then added the blue particles. You knew the person was awesome if they had the cool particles!