New Progression Server confirmed

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Yikes ... this thread turned to shit rather quickly.
I don't get why everyone on LJ is so salty - that server was going to die firstanywayso DBG is just giving people a way out plus Kunark sooner. Sure if you stay on LJ you're fucked but that'll be your own dumb fault.

Raynard_sl

shitlord
Protocol keeping it classy, love it.

Frenzic is waist deep in shit, flinging it at anyone who dares question the "dominance" of TL.

Sure makes the decision of where to play easy for any adult with a shred of self-respect.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Protocol keeping it classy, love it.

Frenzic is waist deep in shit, flinging it at anyone who dares question the "dominance" of TL.

Sure makes the decision of where to play easy for any adult with a shred of self-respect.
There is no question involved. TL won the last two progression servers. Faceless lost and quit the last and then ran away on this one. I wasn't even in TL on fippy, but I acknowledge that they won the server raid wise.

Again I'll restate. Nothing wrong with playing on lockjaw or being in faceless. Good guild and seemingly decent server. Just don't go around putting on blast that you're king shit when you got spanked two servers in a row.

I was on the losing side on fippy but I had a hell of a fun time. Competition is what makes it fun for me. Why would anyone want to run to a low pop server where there is far less conpetition? As a raider of course, it's obvious why a casual would want to.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't get why everyone on LJ is so salty - that server was going to die firstanywayso DBG is just giving people a way out plus Kunark sooner. Sure if you stay on LJ you're fucked but that'll be your own dumb fault.
I think the server will die sooner than they realize. I keep seeing people saying that the populations will balance, but I doubt it. I wouldn't be surprised if more go to ragefire now that they leveled up.

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
"competition" in a pve game...meh. Calling it a win/dominating for who ever can muster enough people in off times during boss windows is "winning", it's simply about numbers. It's not like there is new boss encounters to learn or anything. The games is 16 years old, we've all done this shit a million times.

Of course I spent my life on pvp servers in EQ, so maybe i'm jaded about your "competition". Real competition was fighting raid bosses while fighting players trying to stop you. It wasnt just a matter of being able to zerg the boss before the next guild did.

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
How do you win? Are you winning because you can kill the bosses quicker or with less people? What is the finish line for Everquest to announce a winner, or is it a moving line, always going forward?

So you might be winning now, but if Kunark comes and you don't kill the boss first, you never won previously, or did you win with the expansion?

Since TL "won" rage fire and Faceless "won" Lockjaw, isn't that the same? Or is your winning better than their winning?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How do you win? Are you winning because you can kill the bosses quicker or with less people? What is the finish line for Everquest to announce a winner, or is it a moving line, always going forward?

So you might be winning now, but if Kunark comes and you don't kill the boss first, you never won previously, or did you win with the expansion?

Since TL "won" rage fire and Faceless "won" Lockjaw, isn't that the same? Or is your winning better than their winning?
PSD, is that you!?

Faiona_sl

shitlord
lol some nerd on ragefire posted a screen shot on the official forms showing that Inny popped and depopped, however he didnt crop out his ShowEQ.

rrr_img_101732.jpg
Where is the MQ in this picture? If you are referring to the map...that is the map labels from Mapfiend pack you idiot.

Better screenshot:http://i.imgur.com/9mN1EIm.jpg...so yeah, fuck off.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Wow, when I said e-thug it out, I was kidding.
smile.png
Zaide is a fucking iceman though, keepin it frosty like a boss.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I can't tell, since they're cut off, but I imagine since the difference between the two is the icons on the bottom bar being gone that the partial bar in the original uncropped SS has something damning - having not used SEQ in over a decade I can't ID though.

It's hilarious seeing Frenzic lose his shit here though - oh man the fun PMs I could copy over to this thread that he's being hypocritical of now. Sooo sooo many gems in my message box here. (And a decent number on EQLive as well)

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All this chest thumping over a 16 year old game.. I am completely mind boggled.

Who goes full retard over EQ TLP servers, I mean really frenzic. But hey thanks for the morning entertainment, this meeting was boring anyway.

Faiona_sl

shitlord
I can't tell, since they're cut off, but I imagine since the difference between the two is the icons on the bottom bar being gone that the partial bar in the original uncropped SS has something damning - having not used SEQ in over a decade I can't ID though.

It's hilarious seeing Frenzic lose his shit here though - oh man the fun PMs I could copy over to this thread that he's being hypocritical of now. Sooo sooo many gems in my message box here. (And a decent number on EQLive as well)
I cut it off, because the user in question is my husband (and we are vehemently against MQ or any form of hacking that ruins the game, that is why I'm defensive)...and the original screenshot he took was a puush of his entire two windows...so that is why its cropped. Here is the uncropped screenshot of his first monitor...I didn't realize the taskbar was important (considering uh, you can't even see anything in the taskbar screenshot but the lip of the taskbar lol)? I thought Word was referring to the little map icons on the map...I do not know what ShowEQ is, the only thing I know about is MQ and the harry potter map.http://i.imgur.com/75W9Row.jpg

And, since apparently there is a witch hunt going on...the CMD windows are thishttp://puu.sh/iKUoZ/28fbbe98cc.pnghttp://puu.sh/iKUqd/2d4529cf4a.png

It is a bat file that he uses to change a few sound and music files to launch EQ without the patcher...since if you launch it with the patcher it overwrites it to the new music. It specifically changes the combat music, the EQ theme and the thunder wav files.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Don't tease us with the deetz like that. Post that shit, fucker!

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
There is no question involved. TL won the last two progression servers. Faceless lost and quit the last and then ran away on this one. I wasn't even in TL on fippy, but I acknowledge that they won the server raid wise.

Again I'll restate. Nothing wrong with playing on lockjaw or being in faceless. Good guild and seemingly decent server. Just don't go around putting on blast that you're king shit when you got spanked two servers in a row.

I was on the losing side on fippy but I had a hell of a fun time. Competition is what makes it fun for me. Why would anyone want to run to a low pop server where there is far less conpetition? As a raider of course, it's obvious why a casual would want to.
Sounds like Lockjaw has higher competition than Ragefire does. There is no real competition on Ragefire, so you're countering your own argument.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I cut it off, because the user in question is my husband (and we are vehemently against MQ or any form of hacking that ruins the game, that is why I'm defensive)..
I could honestly care less, just explaining what the theory must be based upon - don't care to investigate icons to identify them by the top 10 pixels or whatever that actually show. Seems dumb. The cropping is weird and does make it FEEL like you were trying to cover something up - but I could honestly care less - just answering the theory.

Faiona_sl

shitlord
I could honestly care less, just explaining what the theory must be based upon - don't care to investigate icons to identify them by the top 10 pixels or whatever that actually show. Seems dumb. The cropping is weird and does make it FEEL like you were trying to cover something up - but I could honestly care less - just answering the theory.
Its cropped because the point of that entire thread was to show in the chatbox that Inny was being hailed...nothing else was relevant...