New Progression Server confirmed

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Why instance raid content? Servers will contract a ton in the next six months. Also it will flood the market with dragon goods. 6 months of instanced dragons will be p99 levels of gearflation.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
The game is a complete joke atm. One class rules the game and the dev's have nothing but excuses as to why they can't change a thing.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
People should need to clear sky to be let into the rotation and it should be left untouched.

Forced rotations are so silly, just shows how out of touch from EQ these people are.

Corvid_sl

shitlord
People should need to clear sky to be let into the rotation and it should be left untouched.

Forced rotations are so silly, just shows how out of touch from EQ these people are.
The issue with that is that many or all, of the guilds that are currently in the rotations aren't even able to clear Sky after the changes.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Yeah, it's not EQ unless disputes are settled by GM enforced duels or whoever is First in Force (however that gets defined at that moment) or all of the other silly ways GMs arbitrated conflicts. Need some Play Nice Policies up in here.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, it's not EQ unless disputes are settled by GM enforced duels or whoever is First in Force (however that gets defined at that moment) or all of the other silly ways GMs arbitrated conflicts. Need some Play Nice Policies up in here.
They never really forced anything on the live servers I was on. Most were first in force and first to engage, we always assembled in different areas. It might be hard to believe but when we went to challenge Paradigm on Solusek Ro we recruited, geared up, and planned how to mobilize. We didnt post every fucking day whining on the OFs like some clowns do.

The PoSky idea isnt bad but it would never fly, its not casual player friendly. With some adjustments last night we did our full clear including the noble cycles and it was rough for us.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
They never really forced anything on the live servers I was on. Most were first in force and first to engage, we always assembled in different areas. It might be hard to believe but when we went to challenge Paradigm on Solusek Ro we recruited, geared up, and planned how to mobilize. We didnt post every fucking day whining on the OFs like some clowns do.

The PoSky idea isnt bad but it would never fly, its not casual player friendly. With some adjustments last night we did our full clear including the noble cycles and it was rough for us.
And then there was WoW, where casuals tears were dried and handed loot.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Killed Bees first try tonight and the rest of Sky as well. Boss Bee's melee has to just be a mistake. He clubbed a geared warrior for 2450, 2450 with a double attack and is still just immune to everything. It's pretty stupid. If Trakanon hit for 4k I wouldn't even be surprised.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Killed Bees first try tonight and the rest of Sky as well. Boss Bee's melee has to just be a mistake. He clubbed a geared warrior for 2450, 2450 with a double attack and is still just immune to everything. It's pretty stupid. If Trakanon hit for 4k I wouldn't even be surprised.
At least you'll have defensive then (unless you're trying him pre-leveling)

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Lol @ PoSky mobs hitting for 2500. What will AoW hit for? Quad 8k? Overseer of Air would triple for 450 max back in the day. So if that shit is hitting for 2k+ now, then by that math, shit is going to be real crazy in a few expansions. And when do they decide to stop over tuning stuff to make it harder? Velious? Luclin? PoP? Where do you draw the line? Now they've created a paradigm that can't be stopped, or else you'll end up with an expansion of bosses hitting for half of what the previous expansion's bosses were hitting for. That is really lazy as well, haha wow. It definitely is some dude's custom server at this point.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Got to 40. Was trying to turn in my quest stuff for Jboots and the server crashed. Hope I don't have to farm another rapier.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Server rolled way the hell back and my shadowed rapier disappeared. Awesome.