New Progression Server confirmed

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The thing is these guilds are going to start pushing to rotate server firsts and shit soon. It will completely destroy the server when you're forced to rotate trak teeth and it takes six months to key your guild.
Even if someone forces it, hopefully something like "Hey, the teeth go to guild #1 first until they clear VP" would get done to maximize unlock speed.

But yea, all this kind of crap is why I wanted a non-rotation solution, rotations are so much paperwork/etc to set up properly.

Vaclav

I despise RMTing, it shouldn't have a place in gaming. I've in fact been removing people from that guild permanently for RMTing raid loot. Its a slap in the face to the entire guild who spent the time and effort to get that member their loot. I've never RMTed anything in any game I've ever played and I pay for all my accounts using my own money. The guild bank itself, only two people have access to it, myself and Sulerill. Trust me when I say nothing leaves our guild bank without the guild being aware of it.
I hope that's true Thraka, I know on Fippy there was drama of the guildbank supposedly walking off and being tracked to RMTers - not sure how accurate, but seemed generally accepted. =/

Thraka_sl

shitlord
I hope that's true Thraka, I know on Fippy there was drama of the guildbank supposedly walking off and being tracked to RMTers - not sure how accurate, but seemed generally accepted. =/
That was 100% accurate, to this day I have no idea where it went. This was before I was in a leadership role. The original Twisted Legion was formed together by Zain, Fleury, Tullian, Tankked and maybe a couple other people. None of those original Twisted Legion members are in the guild (that I know of) right now, I hate every single one of them. Except maybe Tullian.

I actually got kicked out of the original Twisted Legion because they thought I was a Citizen spy, Tullian eventually reinvited me and towards the end of Classic he promoted me as an officer. Kunark came out it quickly became apparent that our red scales were missing. After that day, I took over the guild bank. When I quit around PoP I transfered everything in the guild bank including the plat back to the leadership when I left.

To this day I honestly have no idea what happened to those red scales.

Vaclav

That was 100% accurate, to this day I have no idea where it went. This was before I was in a leadership role. The original Twisted Legion was formed together by Zain, Fleury, Tullian, Tankked and maybe a couple other people. None of those original Twisted Legion members are in the guild (that I know of) right now, I hate every single one of them. Except maybe Tullian.
Ah, someone had given me the impression that you'd been leading both incarnations cradle to grave. While stories like that suck to hear, it's good to hear they're something that's used as an example of problems to avoid in the future.

It's gotta be even more nightmarish now with kronos obfuscating so much though, I'd wager. Checking a few sites and extrapolating out wasn't too hard to "sleuth" before (especially with how stupid some people are with their PA account names) but with kronos obfuscating things, honestly I'd be at a loss to figure it out personally.

Gotta end up making it basically a 100% prevention setup rather, since unless someone's just pants on head retarded they could make it really hard to track down. =/

Zaide

TLP Idealist
300 man Nagafen sock.

Edit: mobile for the lose. I'll get the video to appear once I'm home.

Thraka_sl

shitlord
You know whats really hilarious?

rrr_img_105809.png
rrr_img_105810.jpg

Roshen refuses to acknowledge they screwed up by allowing a trolling guild mandate our current rotation and make changes at whim. He wants me to silent TL, I'm trying to get the community together and agree on a rotation that helps everyone out but he suspends me from posting on the forum because he declared it was spam.

Roshen essentially said in the logs that the only guilds that should matter in the rotation are the ones that are currently in the rotation, nobody else. Roshen invited 4 people into a chat, ganged up on me and suspended me when I posted the logs. GG DBG, GG...

Vaclav

You know whats really hilarious?

rrr_img_105809.png
rrr_img_105810.jpg

Roshen refuses to acknowledge they screwed up by allowing a trolling guild mandate our current rotation and make changes at whim. He wants me to silent TL, I'm trying to get the community together and agree on a rotation that helps everyone out but he suspends me from posting on the forum because he declared it was spam.

Roshen essentially said in the logs that the only guilds that should matter in the rotation are the ones that are currently in the rotation, nobody else. Roshen invited 4 people into a chat, ganged up on me and suspended me when I posted the logs. GG DBG, GG...
That doesn't have a release date listed, that one looks permanent from how my suspension looked... WTF...

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Roshen is a snake, why does he have such a problem with these discussions being out in the open? Not only is our rotation completely fucking retarded, the people running it are, and the people enforcing it are too.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The Krono prices have quadrupled over the last few days. Definitely a plat dupe going on
frown.png

Animosity

Roshen is a snake, why does he have such a problem with these discussions being out in the open? Not only is our rotation completely fucking retarded, the people running it are, and the people enforcing it are too.
cuz that is not awesome!!!