New Progression Server confirmed

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Only four guilds will ever get to say they killed pre nerf bees. Not a bad accomplishment!
Did anyone actually tank them from 100-0 ? I think we did until about 30 something percent but I wonder if anyone man tanked that shit.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did anyone actually tank them from 100-0 ? I think we did until about 30 something percent but I wonder if anyone man tanked that shit.
Don't think so. Everyone tried and could do it for a bit, but always had it end up with pets tanking a decent chunk. It wasn't worth the hassle.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Same for us. We'd tank it to the 30's then it turned into just rezzimg tanks to get one rounded while pets finished her up.

Later kills would be purely pet walled.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I will give AD credit for tanking it the longest from what I could see. They were using chain runes and no tank was was dw'ing/bash/kick (to mitigate rip dmg).

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I will give AD credit for tanking it the longest from what I could see. They were using chain runes and no tank was was dw'ing/bash/kick (to mitigate rip dmg).
Knights should be tanking in classic anyway by chain casting and never attacking, only very bad tanks actually press auto attack.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Unless yall fools be broke or they borked the aggro on it (which is possible) the mitigation on it is pretty spectacular on those hard hitter mobs.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Okay my mage alt will be happy. I saw zero changes for wizards in my quick glance so that makes me happy.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Bahaha, this is great stuff.TL literally at every corner bashes Apok on multiple forums almost all day. Just look at this forum for an example, you and lost particularly are some of the worst offenders. You're straw manning as well(its a logical fallacy) and is very telling. I didn't mention a single thing about RMT, and you can label it as "tin foil" hat to try to diminish its legitimacy but the facts and circumstances surrounding my accusation and your response indicate otherwise.
Wat? Literally everything i've seen said about Apok has been them responding to you doing exactly what you are accusing them of doing.

BTW, if you keep using "straw man" with such frequency, people might start to think you're a moon bat.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Folks might miss this which is linked in the EQ2 thread :

EQ2 Prison Server

EQ2 introducing a prison server. Idea is if you get caught cheating all your characters are irreversibly moved and restricted to playing on a single 'prison' server.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Funny on the EQ2 prison server. I'd suggested something like that for EQ1 during the build up to TLP3.0 when people were claiming they didn't want to lose revenue from cheaters.

I'm sure others have pitched similar over the years though, but good to see the concept getting tried regardless.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
No box will just be a haven for those with multiple computers to make tons of money. Granted their no box rule is "1 account per computer" and not "one account per human being" or something

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
No box will just be a haven for those with multiple computers to make tons of money. Granted their no box rule is "1 account per computer" and not "one account per human being" or something
Oh yeah just like P99 which has a strict no boxing policy, half of the guild boxed including me when I played there.

Sterling

El Presidente
Not sure if people will be boxing their main and 11 mages. Of course there will be boxing and lots of people will be playing mages, but it won't be the same.