New Progression Server confirmed

lost

<Bronze Donator>
lol frenzic wins classic?

Goodbye_Classic.png

Beastro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I like Frenzic, we get along when we chat. But it takes 160k bone chips to go from 1-50. It only takes 8k? to get to 20? 15k Chips only takes you to 27 from level 1.

So, it takes 135k or so to go from 30 to 50.

Now imagine how many it takes to go from 51 to 56? My guess is around 80k even with double exp weekend. So, he would have to have 800 stacks of bonechips, which is fine. But i'll challenge you to turn in 800 stacks of anything to someone in less than 5 minutes. Not only that, deal with the shit that pops up on your cursor. Thats why its an issue
Dude goes to all that trouble to do this and doesn't expect to get caught handing them in that quickly.

Shows the difference between being intelligent and being smart.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
10 million plat, two bags. This hurts my brain.

I think I stopped at a mil with the alchemy exploit last prog round. Was never suspended.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I dont even dual box never mind run an army and I have 500k or so in krono and maybe another 200k in items so its not shocking at all to me that a guy like that has 10m, I wouldn't even be shocked if he did it legit

Corvid_sl

shitlord
Why is everyone so hung up on bags? What's he need more inventory space for? Do you think he's going to save all his Fine Steel and froglok tongues and vendor them? Not likely.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
A whole set of resist gear, stat food and drink, clickies, potions. He doesn't need any fancy bags since he's an ogre but it's definitely surprising to see him without bags.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I just don't know anything about the market or boxing or however it is anyone is able to make that much plat. Not a clue as to the nuts and bolts day to day steps.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
The math comes to around 100,000 plat a day since server open. This is not possible without the C word. 4,000 plat an hour every hour since server launch. There may not be that much plat entering the world on the whole server

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ah yea, had forgotten the dupe. He did PM me wishing me luck in my attempts to figure it out because it was "involved" as if he already knew.