New World

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Still haven't committed to weapons other than Hatchet at least for some leveling. They're all fun in their own way, except Bow/Gun because I'm not a pussy. Hatchet just feels so good for leveling when you see people killing mobs so slowly or 1 at a time and you're just blazing through and constantly regening it all.

If too many people go life staff with 0 focus for their 2nd weapon I'm guessing they'll nerf the gem again, so I don't think I'll bother. I like the ease of Hatchet/Greataxe/Hammer all going from strength.

Getting wrecked by a really good Rapier player makes you want to go Rapier though. I just wish there were more amber gem type things to more easily mix any 2 weapon.

Last edited:

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I wasn't aware he even streamed.
I'm still unaware that he streams.

oh yea his supermodel wife streams from their pool with the pista in the background

also biden is the most popular president in the history of the USA

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
oh yea his supermodel wife streams from their pool with the pista in the background

also biden is the most popular president in the history of the USA
I hear he even won the election!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Will be leveling ss/hatchet and 2h hammer as i'll be tanking for the group during pve content. Pretty hyped to tank pve content in NW tbh
What are your actual plans for your corporation? I knew you wasnt going to go hard in closed beta, but do you actually have plans to bulk up member numbers etc.?

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Is there going to be a pre download window for this, or was that Open Beta?
Pretty sure they are putting client DL up 24hrs before release but can't remember where I got that from.

nice visual - population survery. data isn't the largest sample size, NA West seems to be heavily concentrated so not sure on accuracy.

1632744144438.png
1632744178392.png
1632744193692.png

1632743871957.png

Last edited:

Xerge

<Donor>
What are your actual plans for your corporation? I knew you wasnt going to go hard in closed beta, but do you actually have plans to bulk up member numbers etc.?
I'll be poop socking since I'm not working atm and this is a new type of MMO so its different to plan for imo. I'm personally pushing for that 100k to own a territory on El Dorado, I'll have too much time sitting around to not try for it. I feel Eldorado will have alpha experienced Companies which puts ppl like us on the sidelines trying to catch up on insider knowledge, if this is the case i'd like to just assimilate myself and my homies into whatever Company is leading the green team. If on the other hand competition is more evenly matched on the server and I end up with the 100k, fucking eh i'll form a Company and get shit started.

So TLDR; basically it's going one of two ways, i'm joining forces with what major green team company in leading, or we'll take the lead and do it our selves.

Currently myself and my homie will be doing a tank/healer combo during EST evenings and during the weekends so PVE content shouldn't be a drag in that department.

Honestly ppl have come and gone with interest in New World so launch is going to be a mixed crew of ppl atm. Some people are still in the camp that the combat is trash, some ain't playing due to no controller support, etc.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So I 'preordered' this for 0 dollars years ago and I just received a Steam key for the deluxe edition. Uhhh...thanks.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea, Amazon said they would honor original pre-orders from when it was going to be a F2P game.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I must have preordered this sometime in 2010.
Same. When this first got posted to Amazons site somebody started a thread here about it. I know that it was free at that time so looks like they've honored that "pre-order" for us early birds. Also, downloads are working in Steam if you have a valid key, activate it then go to the store page and click play game. It will download