New World

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For East Coast - Why dont we do something more of a middle of the road? "Olympus" for example? I feel like those of us here that have ran a guild just dont want to devote the energy or deal with the headache of running one. Especially, in a game where the longevity of the game is/may be an issue But joining that server as a forum and each doing our own thing would probably yield the most people being happy since there is a cap on how many people can join a corp, anyways. We can do PVE content cross faction if thats a question.

"Ys" just seems like a massive horde of people are going to play on it and like has been stated, I'm not going to put up with a queue thats multiple hours long. Foler's intentions are questionable at best for those of you wondering where that server selection came from. Xerge sounds like he has a solid small man crew for west coast servers, but looking at the ping since install - its at 100ms, a change of about +30ms since Closed beta even after waiting in the client. Add in your input lag and reaction time, and thats going to be a no from me.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xerge

<Donor>
How about Vingolf for EST? I'll be reserving a name on east too. These charts don't take account for people who don't dwell reddit so certain servers will see an influx of people based on naming alone.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
download.jpeg
Oceana

• 1Worf

Daidraco

I like that.

Ys sounds like it'll be crowded, let's pick the most crowded server instead!
I'm not following Asmongold, even though he's basically MIA from what I can tell. Though, as Xerge Xerge just pointed out - the data Im looking at is probably shit tier.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like

Daidraco

Im not particular to any server - but looking at pings, its gotta be on East for me. My goal is for us to pick one thats middle of the pack type of popular. Kind of hard to do since all we have to go off of us is just.. well, where streamers are going.
No one else is really throwing down suggestions if thats where you want to roll. Havent heard anything about the one Xerge mentioned.

Xerge

<Donor>
Both Vingolf and Oceana are within .50% player interest rate of each other, which is around 6% vs the top 4 being over 10%.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I'll roll Vingolf tomorrow at lunch assuming I'll be able to log in - got it free somehow? Seems like it'll be fun to fuck around in a few weeks waiting for FFXIV xpac etc. First few weeks are the most fun in these deals anyway. What faction?

• 1Like