New World

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Going Purple. Look forward to grouping or killing you all in Vingolf.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, what faction we going? And whose rolling the guild? is it gonna be official FOH? or you guys gonna name it something gay like?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, what faction we going? And whose rolling the guild? is it gonna be official FOH? or you guys gonna name it something gay like?
I dont think anyone (legitimately) has stepped up to the plate to lead one. More of a friends list to do shit with idea in my mind. Not an overwhelming presence on the boards, so recruiting and all that goes with leading a guild is going to be a tall order. I personally just dont have it in me to do it again in a new game.

Xerge

<Donor>
You're going El Dorado, no?

I'll have an alt on Vingolf. Wouldn't mind having a max level character on either region tbh

Edit: I mean, why the fuck not. Sign up for a EST war at 6pm and a PST war later?

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Feels like the eve before President's day with how excited I am.

1632786943025.png

So this excited???

• 1Worf

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
got it, X. I'll roll up on both.

Edaw, X did that a few pages back,
NW info dump

Home - New World Database - info database
New World Forge - Game Database, Guides and Tips - guides, database, news
New World Talents, Builds and Skills Calculator - NWCalc - builds and skills calculator
New Axe - build calculator
NewWorldFans.com | Builds, Guides, Database & Tools for Amazon's New World MMO news, guides, builds, database
New World Map | Resource Locations, Named Mobs, Dungeons and Lore Pages | NewWorld-Map.com - interactive map
New World Wiki - new world wiki
New World Pacifist - in depth explanation of new world's drop rate
Unofficial New World Fishing Guide - in depth guide for fishing
New World Fishing Hotspots Unlock Order List - Fishing tool

Important to know and may change slightly on release. Equipping a shield is pointless if you're not going S&S
talinsx0g0o71.png

Remember houses have a teleport function and each house is on it's own cooldown.
housinginfograph.png

nw-dungeon-map-tele.png

El Dorado pst
Vingolf est

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
God damnit. Wife was snoring and so I moved to the living room, then the cat woke me up. Then wife woke me up again going to pee. No sleep for me night before launch.

If only I was one of you lonely virgins I could play the way I deserve.