New World

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone know how to claim the Golden skin from the Closed Beta Twitch Drop campaign? I don't see anything in Steam, or ingame.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
where the fuck do you find iron to mine? I crafted the weapons I wanted with the shit they gave me and now I need to craft a long sword for the quest but no mats, lol.

Xerge

<Donor>
You should have connected your twitch and prime during CB to have it. I was able to tmog to my golden helm with out issue.

Xerge

<Donor>
where the fuck do you find iron to mine? I crafted the weapons I wanted with the shit they gave me and now I need to craft a long sword for the quest but no mats, lol.
Lmao you were suppose to craft the longsword.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
use one of the sweet maps that were linked. it's rare early.

I think i'm going to go Covenant. yellow

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Roxby

Lord Nagafen Raider
Iron only spawns on the brown "mountain" type of map. Once you get higher mining it will show up when you are close on your compass at the top.

Swayzee said his buddies are going Covenant faction. I've just been mining until we figured out what faction we all go.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You should have connected your twitch and prime during CB to have it. I was able to tmog to my golden helm with out issue.
WHERE did you see it / claim it ingame? I have Twitch connected to Steam, and it was claimed back in Closed Beta. I don't know where its to be collected in Steam or ingame to actually use.

Edit: Got it. Its already unlocked in game, just needed to use the Change Skin option for the various gear slots.

Last edited:

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Vingolf isn't even full, so shouldn't be a queue
There is a 500 queue right now. I created on another server that my friend did and got in, but the game isn't even playable right now. Anyway, I'm Soygen on Vingolf. Will try to play some after work.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Iron only spawns on the brown "mountain" type of map. Once you get higher mining it will show up when you are close on your compass at the top.

Swayzee said his buddies are going Covenant faction. I've just been mining until we figured out what faction we all go.
we liked Covenant because we think it will be least played. we are in two cities now and barely any yellow around. IDK don't base your decision all on me since we don't even have a guild :)

Xerge

<Donor>
WHERE did you see it / claim it ingame? I have Twitch connected to Steam, and it was claimed back in Closed Beta. I don't know where its to be collected in Steam or ingame to actually use.
Right click an inventory slot>change skin> window pops up.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
There is a 500 queue right now. I created on another server that my friend did and got in, but the game isn't even playable right now. Anyway, I'm Soygen on Vingolf. Will try to play some after work.

Sorry, I think they are doing something weird with servers and/or that site isn't accurate. Maybe let 1k players in and then queue the slow gate opening from 1k to 2k

Unrelated - The game is beautiful. on the new rig with settings all the way up, insane looking.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
22k people in queue on Valhalla. While at the same time there are about 20+ servers with less then 10 people in queue. Gamers crack me up.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
In on Vingolf - Utnayan Nayantu. Wont be able to play much until tomorrow night. Let the troll fest begin.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users