New World

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In on Vingolf - Utnayan Nayantu. Wont be able to play much until tomorrow night. Let the troll fest begin.
I wonder if you have to login for the name to show up. Atm, your character doesn't seem to exist. I've been sending friend requests to everyone who lists their character name here.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Noone can pronounce that name bro
Vin & golf

what?

I wonder if you have to login for the name to show up. Atm, your character doesn't seem to exist. I've been sending friend requests to everyone who lists their character name here.

I think that is the case i haven't been able to add anyone either unless they are ingame.

• 1Picard

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Vin & golf

what?

I think that is the case i haven't been able to add anyone either unless they are ingame.
I've seen ppl show up as offline though, and could send a friend request. Only a couple of you so far haven't shown up at all.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Should have a poll going to see which Faction we all prefer.

Edit: As of now, no one has joined a Faction other than Lasch (Syndicate).

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xerge

<Donor>
I've joined the green team on Vingolf and have a company named West Grove Street Family

Edit: taking 30 to prep for PST server launch. Debating not fucking around with El Dorado.

• 1Solidarity

Xerge

<Donor>
Canceling the El Dorado launch as i'd rather be able to play. Headed to Kronomo instead for PST character. Just doesn't make any fucking sense to pick one of these major servers.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Derp. There was a poll in the pre launch thread. Seems Syndicate / Marauders were the most popular.

Edit: I went Marauders since its the Faction I hadn't joined during Alpha / CBT.

• 1Solidarity

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I do believe this is a sign that I chose the right server ;)
69.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I do believe this is a sign that I chose the right server ;) View attachment 374837

Usually these games lose tons of players after a few weeks. The full servers end up being the best in the long run. And the less populated become ghost towns (see WoW).

But Amazon seems to have planned for server merges by keeping names unique across worlds etc, so maybe this isn't going to be an issue.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Going covenant. if we actually get our shit together we can all reroll the same faction if we want initially. then the 120day cool down starts

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Zindan Zindan I'll wait for the queue and log in and see if that changes things. I basically character created and then hopped off without ever fully being in the game.